Have you dropped a 4* out of bronzium packs?

Prev1
l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited February 2016
I've heard this can happen. Yet I'm day 1 player, lvl 70 and haven't had any character drops. Just the occasional shards. I'm curious how often this happens.

Have you dropped a 4* out of bronzium packs? 146 votes

Yes, more than one 4* heroe
37%
Inhumanesnow6FightonMephisto_styleThe_Oklahoma_KidDarthMessi1984JabberwockySkitskalleStevoArillianxJazzxZraiiCrymsonkyngVouterPindasauskanonsc7606DempseyLlewellaBaalDarthSamJacksontjw_tjw14 55 votes
Yes, one 4* hero
26%
JurassicNick16TSiTaSMBL_66ItscaptainphasmaJudojoeyHammerHeadSweGuyZach2357garcia_george99OmarFPGLianaraCurioCaptainPlatypusSippycupaeonaxxNich0142AnonymousLlamagarubladorh3ckmanKesiss 39 votes
No 4* heroes
35%
TelaanIricsRumbaAbyssCamalusl3end3rkozakjanosKi_Adi_MundiShooting4lifeJaceTirelTylerSDziadHalBHarfoushRayRevanFortunyOrbaTriquiCalus_78Vodo 52 votes

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    No 4* heroes
    Hard launch player. Closest I've gotten is a one and only JC drop.
  • Yes, more than one 4* heroe
    I've been relatively lucky dropping a 4* Poggle and a 4* Barriss. Also got JC but obviously already had him so go converted into shards.
  • No 4* heroes
    I got a 3 star Plo Koon that was my best
    I'm also day 1 player. Player level maxed at 70
  • No 4* heroes
    MaceMazer wrote: »
    I've been relatively lucky dropping a 4* Poggle and a 4* Barriss. Also got JC but obviously already had him so go converted into shards.

Must have given you a great early advantage. I feel cheated haha
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    No 4* heroes
    Best drop is teebo
    l3end3r wrote: »
    MaceMazer wrote: »

Must have given you a great early advantage. I feel cheated haha

Yeah haha I got Barriss really early on but only got Poggle at level 60 odd I'd say...
  • Yes, one 4* hero
    Grand Moff Tarkin was my big pull. Still sitting at level 1 untouched.
  • auburn2eugene
    69 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I've gotten 4star Barris, 4 star Ima-Gun Di, 4 star Dathcha (twice) 4 star Lumi (converted directly into shards) 4star Grand Moff Tarkin, and 4 star Nute Gunray. I have played since the (re)release.

It's extremely possible to get them. However my brother-in-law started playing the same day that I started, and he has only gotten a few 2 star characters.

Of those, the only ones I've gotten recently were the Lumi and one of the Dathchas that I've pulled.

Barris, Ima-Gun Di, Dathcha, Grand Moff Tarkin, and Nute Gunray were within the 1st 2 weeks playing.
  • No 4* heroes
    I've gotten 4star Barris, 4 star Ima-Gun Di, 4 star Dathcha (twice) 4 star Lumi (converted directly into shards) 4star Grand Moff Tarkin, and 4 star Nute Gunray. I have played since the (re)release.

It's extremely possible to get them. However my brother-in-law started playing the same day that I started, and he has only gotten a few 2 star characters.

Of those, the only ones I've gotten recently were the Lumi and one of the Dathchas that I've pulled.

Barris, Ima-Gun Di, Dathcha, Grand Moff Tarkin, and Nute Gunray were within the 1st 2 weeks playing.

You should play the lotto
  • Yes, one 4* hero
    i got 4* boba
  • auburn2eugene
    69 posts Member
    edited February 2016

LoL, most of those are still low level. Barris and Lumi are in my A team. However I'm starting to gear up and shard up the Jedi toons I have. In preparation for the upcoming update.

And since getting to level 70, I cant beat Galactic War anymore. From the start to level 68, i could walk right through GW. 69 and now 70 and i barely get half way before I go up against an all 7 star Droid team. I am lucky if anyone can get more than 1 shot off. So I'm not THAT lucky. At least not anymore.

• No 4* heroes

LoL, most of those are still low level. Barris and Lumi are in my A team. However I'm starting to gear up and shard up the Jedi toons I have. In preparation for the upcoming update.

And since getting to level 70, I cant beat Galactic War anymore. From the start to level 68, i could walk right through GW. 69 and now 70 and i barely get half way before I go up against an all 7 star Droid team. I am lucky if anyone can get more than 1 shot off. So I'm not THAT lucky. At least not anymore.

Strange, I've been golden since the GW update and lvl 70. If I face that team, I just run a suicide team for Poe's taunt or plug in my own Poe and slap 88 and 86 out of the game turn 1

• Yes, one 4* hero
    I got a Daka REALLY early on, so that was very lucky. But since then I've only had a Royal Guard drop, not a single other toon of any star.
  • No 4* heroes
    I . WISH .
    Hard launch player. I've pulled 4* Poggle, 4* Mace, 2* Resistance Trooper, I think JC one or two times, converted to bonus shards.
    LoL

I JUST pulled a 4 star Ahsoka Tano from Bronzium. Add her to the list. Maybe I joined at exactly the right time... But that's my 3rd 4 star within a week. Not counting the 3 Teebos I've pulled, or the 2 ewok elders...
  • No 4* heroes
    I got a Daka REALLY early on, so that was very lucky. But since then I've only had a Royal Guard drop, not a single other toon of any star.

Dakka is sweet. I wish I had her in my rotation
  • No 4* heroes
    LoL

I JUST pulled a 4 star Ahsoka Tano from Bronzium. Add her to the list. Maybe I joined at exactly the right time... But that's my 3rd 4 star within a week. Not counting the 3 Teebos I've pulled, or the 2 ewok elders...

It's like getting 4 Charizards out of packs haha.

That'll be nice for the Jedi challenge
  • No 4* heroes
    Just 3* Lobot, others are 2*JKG, 1*IG-86 and some converted to shards guys like Snowtrooper, Royal Guard and Teebo.
    Got a 4* Daka and a 4* Barriss
  • Played almost 4 weeks now and got a 4* Mace and 4* U'Rorororor, or however his name goes. Looking forward to the Mace buff.
  • been playing since 12/29. my best were:

1. datcha 4*
    2. ashoka 2*
    3. jedi knight guardian 2*
    I've gotten two 4* from bronzes.....Mace Windu and Boba Fett.
    I've got a four star Barriss and Windu
  • Yes, one 4* hero
    I got a 4* Ima-Gun-Di and 3* Luminara twice, otherwise just shards.
    4* urururrururuwhatever twice, 4* Poggle, 3* Fives, 3* Veers, Resistance trooper, Hoth rebel trooper, Ahoka 2*, couple other 2 or 1 i don't remember.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    No 4* heroes
    LoL

You can't pull 4* ashoka. I think this is ****
  • Yes, one 4* hero
    Triqui wrote: »
    LoL

I'm pretty sure Ahsoka would drop as a 2*.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    No 4* heroes
    Triqui wrote: »
    LoL

I'm pretty sure Ahsoka would drop as a 2*.

Yes. And when you add that to the resto of his post (seversl Elder, 3 teebos, 3 x 4* in a week, 5x 4*/un the first two weeks of playing...) it smells like troll poo