Geonosian zombie.

Everyone wants a fith ewok but not many request geonosians. The queen is definetly not a fighter and I would rather not have a generic scout or warrior so the zombies/ brain worm things seem like the best option.
Anyone else share this opinion? What would it's abilities be?

Replies

• It would be cool just for the "ick" factor.

I don't about all its abilities but it would be cool if for it's Unique it had a 25% chance to revive for each living Geonosian ally. An omega or Zeta on its unique would be for it to cleanse the entire squad any time its revive procs. Also, it could inflict offense down at the start of each enemy's turn (similar to DN's health down).
  • Zombie Geos would be pretty fun, also I think the queen would make for a great Geo leader more so the Poggle does
  • Yes please i want 5th ewok ASAP
  • I already said this in another thread, but I think we should get the Queen and her special should be mind control that turns an ally against you for a turn. Or maybe have the Queen as a rancor-type raid to get the zombie and that would be his special ability.
  • I'm going off topic but characters like the geonosian queen, jabba the hutt or even C3P0 seem like the would be better suited for other roles. Like a fleet commander, they're there and can aid your squad but can't be attacked.
  • BigBP
    63 posts Member
    Geonosian Commander is still in the datamines, but I expect a Geo Zombie and Wueen in the near future as well
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Yes please i want 5th ewok ASAP

your bedroom probably looks like Neverland Ranch.
  • All factions should have at least 5. Ewoks Geos Tuscans. Poor Gam Guard factionless besides scoundrel.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    They didn't get much showtime but were definitely memorable. I made a post suggesting an undead Geonosian character a while ago if you're interested in possible abilities?
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/99453/the-clone-wars-character-ideas#latest