Confirmation Prompt for Crystal Spending

HamZolo
70 posts Member
edited February 2016
This morning after completing GW I saw it was time to collect another free bronzium card. When doing so I accidentally clicked the Mega Credit pack. As I wasn't paying full attention I hit the purchase button and was startled by all the credit packs appearing on the screen and then realized what I'd done.

No doubt the mistake was mine, but it would be nice to have an 'are you sure' prompt when spending crystals. I'm sure some people wouldn't want to deal with the extra step, but I know some games I play have a selection in the options menu to turn the prompt on or off so those that don't want to have to deal with the prompt don't have too.

It was a hard lesson to learn to lose 595 crystals for a lousy 500k credits especially when I already had over 9 million banked. I'm FTP so it took a long time to save up those crystals. I did submit a ticket seeing if I could have the transaction reversed but got a response that they couldn't which is what I was expecting anyways. They did give me 100 crystals for my troubles so that was appreciated at least.

I'm curious what others think and wanted to see what option was preferred. Thanks for taking part!

Confirmation Prompt for Crystal Spending 25 votes

No prompt for crystal spending
12%
Kmilla10AggropoxDingleTingle 3 votes
Add prompt for crystal spending
28%
StormyCrymsonkyngstupidfatfoolFAED_EmperorWill_CocishugeKrixEncumbens 7 votes
Add choice in option menu to enable/disable prompt for crystal spending
60%
AdamWOtrill143DeathSSlayerZtyleBentWookieeHamZoloCaspertrickstjw_tjw14DarthNicoCalus_78TwistedChaosJuan123JohnnySkyArubeKopfschuss 15 votes

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Most games have an option in settings, and that's the right way to implement it, mayby in a comming update we will see it, and it might be on there todo list allready, and there can be a couple of updates before it comes, seen it in other games
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Yep, that should be a choice for sure.
  • Options
    Having an option to put on a confirmation for spending would be nice. I actually did the same last night of hitting a chromium pack by accident. As the op said, my mistake so I'll own it, but it would be handy if we had an option for confirmation (of we so desired).

Great idea for sure!
  • Options
    I've found that not autosetting the password helps in that regard quite a bit.
  • Options
    You got 100 free crystals for doing this? I need the credits and I can get 100 Crystals for free. Win!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    You got 100 free crystals for doing this? I need the credits and I can get 100 Crystals for free. Win!

Wait until I do it first so they don't call it abuse!