Need a fun/casual guild with no drama? Need 401K plan?

ABNRAS
564 posts Member
edited April 2017
Get Your Sith Together (GYST) is looking for a few members. We currently do Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT (We are very close to HAAT). We are a casual guild so our rules are not complicated. We have an awesome group of people who help each other out and like to have fun. What we don't have is drama. Its not welcome.

PM me if interested. We also have a Line chat (Not Mandatory). My Line ID is the same as here: ABNRAS

**Disclaimer: 401K is a work in prograss and will likely never exist. Title edited for dyslexia**
Post edited by ABNRAS on

Replies

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Have we discontinued the plush velvet monogrammed toilet seat covers?
  • Today only if you join you also get a bonus chocolate rancor in your basket.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Excellent points
  • Chocolate rancors now 1/2 off. Going fast.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Still have some spots. I plan to be taking down HAAT in less than a month. Only speedbump we had was P2, but have 2 Zader teams and a Clone team very close to completion in the guild. If you are on the bubble of being HAAT ready or are already HAAT ready and are willing to wait a few weeks, this is a great guild to be in. Especially if you like to chat and joke around too.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Membership "bonus" to any Scottish recruits.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    We've got one more spot open! Come join the family!
  • Can't find you on line please look me up papaduck240 I have a good zody team for p2
  • Can I just join the chat because you seem so cool people.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Whos got the funk
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Appreciate the compliment but sorry. No can do
  • I don't blame you buddy, I would want to chat with us too. Especially me I am particularly humorous
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    It's 4/20! Why not celebrate by joining the guild who ranks "highest" in text messages!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Some more about us...

For raids,
    We rotate times between 9am, 3pm, and 8pm Eastern time. All have a 12 hour zero hit registration time.

We do heroic Rancor and NAAT. HAAT is on the horizon!

We really look out for everyone here. Our goal is to get us all to that HAAT and have fun along the way. Getting there TOGETHER is our primary focus.