Mod Inventory Capacity

I am currious to know what the Mod inventory is capped at since I've never seen this addressed before.

What happens if the Mod inventory cap is reached?

I think this is one of the more important questions because I only see 1 of 2 things happening, either your new mod will not go into your inventory due to it being at max capacity or it will remove a mod from your inventory without you knowing.

This leaves a more important question to be asked, if a mod is removed from your inventory when at max capacity how does it choose which mod is removed?
Does it remove a lower tier unlevelled mod? Or is it possibly removing a prized high speed secondary mod?

Need a little more transparency here since mods are a very EXPENSIVE part of the game.
Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Then you hit the max (not sure what it is, 1000 maybe) you get it in your mail box.

To prevent this:
    Step 1- go to sell mods sort by 1 dot 2 dot and sell all.

After go back and sell all grey 3 dot and any mod that isn't a speed arrow, crit damage or speed secondary (3 dot 4dot)
  • Options
    As someone who is sitting on over 1000 mods I can tell you the cap thing is pretty annoying.
    I've had to level up a huge amount of characters to level 50 just to equip mods. Currently I have 522 mods on all of my characters that can equip them. I counted my inventory last week and I have I believe 590 or it was 490..cause I kinda lost count.

Anyways what happens when you reach the cap is that they go into your mailbox. You won't beable to put them in your inventory or on a character until you make room..by either lvling a character to 50 or until you sell them.
  • Options
    A few additions to the interface would be nice.
    - Current total of mods in the inventory
    - Dot level as a filter
    - Colour/Tier as a filter
    - Secondary stats filter
    Im sure there are many other ideas people have that could make the system less archaic and a lot more seamless to use.
  • Options
    As someone who is sitting on over 1000 mods I can tell you the cap thing is pretty annoying.
    I've had to level up a huge amount of characters to level 50 just to equip mods. Currently I have 522 mods on all of my characters that can equip them. I counted my inventory last week and I have I believe 590 or it was 490..cause I kinda lost count.

Anyways what happens when you reach the cap is that they go into your mailbox. You won't beable to put them in your inventory or on a character until you make room..by either lvling a character to 50 or until you sell them.

When you hit the cap and they are sent to your mailbox what's the max capacity for the mailbox? Is it just that one or is that stacking to 1000? Or are you getting 1000 emails in the mailbox?
  • Options
    Theophany wrote: »

When you hit the cap and they are sent to your mailbox what's the max capacity for the mailbox? Is it just that one or is that stacking to 1000? Or are you getting 1000 emails in the mailbox?

I know this is an old thread but the question wasn't answered.
    What is the cap on the inbox?
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »

Who knows? One day You just got all you incoming mods in mail :/ and have to sell or equip some
  • Options

the cap is 500
  • Options
    Jaxom wrote: »

the cap is 500

500 is the correct answer.... 500 unassigned mods
  • Options

the cap is 500

For Inbox? Sure?
  • Options

the cap is 500

500 is the correct answer.... 500 unassigned mods

Unassigned mods wasn't the question...