Easy node 12 for a month

Since 3/22, my node 12 has been 3/4*, no protection. Conversely, I routinely hit zetas in node 6. Node 9 is basically what old node 12 was - 50k plus power, multiple zetas. Node 10 and 11 are still tough, but nowhere near Node 9. I have taken to referring to the last 3 nodes as a "victory lap."

This isn't a rarity, as I've only had 1 GW that stopped me in the past month. It was a Chaze, GK, Nihilus, Zarris setup. If was a monster, in 9.

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this, or if I just need to count my blessings and shut up.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is a search function.

Yes this is common, it's been an issue since people started hitting the lvl cap.

Congratulations your GW power has reached the point to break node 12.
  • Options
    How about you count your blessings and shut up lol idk why you're bringing it up. It's an easy win and one of the few passes given by this game. I for one don't want to lose my free 400 GW points and cash from the 12th node being so easy so do us all a favor and delete the this thread so they don't change it
  • Options
    What power does it take? 44,000? I'm currently at 42k for my arena team(top 5 toons maybe 43k).
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yes this is common, it's been an issue since people started hitting the lvl cap.

I did a search. Multiple times. What are the keywords for the discussion?
  • Options
    StarWhales wrote: »
    What power does it take? 44,000? I'm currently at 42k for my arena team(top 5 toons maybe 43k).

Don't know. Top 5 would be about 49k.
  • Options
    Also, **** is this place toxic.
  • Options
    StarWhales wrote: »

I've heard the number is around 48k
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't really matter if GW nodes break. You still end up fighting the hard squads, just earlier on the table.
  • Options
    ZatyraJinn wrote: »
    How about you count your blessings and shut up lol idk why you're bringing it up. It's an easy win and one of the few passes given by this game. I for one don't want to lose my free 400 GW points and cash from the 12th node being so easy so do us all a favor and delete the this thread so they don't change it

This guy gets it^^

They never learn no. How many post we've had like this before and then they fix it. The easy nodes we have all had before and next thing you know it becomes a hard node again. This has happened twice already. Now instead of just keeping their mouth shut the OP has to make it a big deal. Some people smh. A bird that keeps trying to fly through glass is smarter than most people on these forums. The bird doesn't know better..but you OP you should know better. That's why the bird is smarter.
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    Options
    The power threshold is dependent on the pool that your GW pulls from. That's why no one can pin down a number. My current top Arena Power is 46,363 and my top 5 power is 48,301. My node 12 has been broken for 2-3 months.

The way GW likely works:
    • Each Node is assessed some power multiplier - for instance Node 1 is 0.75 x Top 5 power or Top Arena Power, and progressively increases to Node 12 at 1.25 x Top 5 Power or Top Arena Power - (coefficients are guesses)
    • When you Restart GW, teams for each node with those power levels are assigned based on the pool of available teams in your GW "shard"
    • When you get to Node 12 (and for some, Node 11 as well), if there are no teams available in your GW "shard" with 1.25x your Power, you get the dummy team
    As such you can "unbreak" your GW by removing all mods from your Top 5 (and/or Arena team) before restarting GW to take your team back below the threshold.
  • Options
    I have a unicorn 11 and 12 node and am very happy about it
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

i don't see it as a blessing tbh. I'd rather fight a decent team at node 12 than what i'm facing now.
    also, the devs know. So if you lose your easy money and actually have to take down a hard team on node 12, it isn't the OP's fault.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    All your theories are bogus. I had a broken node several spans over the last year. Then I started getting a full node 12 again. I have 49K arena and higher top 5 and My GW got unbroken a month ago, and I haven't had a cupcake node since. I have even raised the power of my top guys and it makes no difference.
  • Options
    I get an easy 12 about 50% of the time. Arena power 46K.

However, this comes with a much harder node 6 and 9. I would gladly go back to the way it was before.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    not able to complete GW on a regular basis are you?
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    Options
    All your theories are bogus. I had a broken node several spans over the last year. Then I started getting a full node 12 again. I have 49K arena and higher top 5 and My GW got unbroken a month ago, and I haven't had a cupcake node since. I have even raised the power of my top guys and it makes no difference.

Your GW Shard population could have increased its power as well. But sure, go ahead and assume everyone is wrong about everything.

• spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Options
    my node 12 has been pretty easy this whole year. but sure i'll take an easier node 12 than i already have.
  • Options
    if you want to preserve your unicorn nodes, you should make sure to go in with just 1 toon that can clear all of them
  • Options

This guy gets it^^

They never learn no. How many post we've had like this before and then they fix it. The easy nodes we have all had before and next thing you know it becomes a hard node again. This has happened twice already. Now instead of just keeping their mouth shut the OP has to make it a big deal. Some people smh. A bird that keeps trying to fly through glass is smarter than most people on these forums. The bird doesn't know better..but you OP you should know better. That's why the bird is smarter.

Aren't you the piece of work.

I literally created my account yesterday. This has not happened to me before. I did numerous searches for "easy node 12" and "node 12." I found NOTHING on this topic in the first 3 pages of results.
  • Options

This guy gets it^^

Aren't you the piece of work.

I literally created my account yesterday. This has not happened to me before. I did numerous searches for "easy node 12" and "node 12." I found NOTHING on this topic in the first 3 pages of results.

Don't take it too personal. Do a search for Galactic War and you may understand why there's a healthy build up of stuff about this topic.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Title search GW, half way down the first pager there are 2 posts about it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/search?adv=1&search=&title=Gw&author=&cat=all&tags=&discussion_d=1&discussion_poll=1&comment_c=1&within=1+day&date=

I'm sure there are more...
  • Options

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/search?adv=1&search=&title=Gw&author=&cat=all&tags=&discussion_d=1&discussion_poll=1&comment_c=1&within=1+day&date=

Thank you very much, Kyno.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    Options
    I'm at 42,666 power so far and mine isn't broke. I wish it was though. I can only finish GW about once a week due to gping against zeta teams in 12 I cant beat. I hope I can break the node soon so I can win. lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Thank you very much, Kyno.

The general search is useless for something like this. Best bet is to use the title only for things like this.

Just trying to pay it forward, I have been helped many times.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just under 48k right now. I've had this easy node for a few weeks now. Only 1 day it was challenging.