raid rewards again!

Can we please get a choice on gear now like set one of gear rewards or set two, or a multiple choice out of three to get the gear wanted, its been nearly 2 months since ive seen furnace salvage!, i cant progress if in getting the same rewards all the time, gear is a massive problem in this game and anyone whos not p2p on raid gear is sat in the same boat, just please recap on the subject, wont be long before the next anniversary of the game hits and id probably have about 10 g11 by then, 10! Outta what? About 80+ toons by then, most my farming comes from farming gear nodes and cant really disagree on that part its the way it should be, but all the work ive put in farming gear the hard way with a rare drop from raids is just stupid now! At least let me trade in my han solo shards for a reroll or something. I know alot of people are in the same boat and thousands of asked for change so why's nothing being changed, its gonna take years to farm all cuffs, guns, and rare gear. Dont even start on the tank takedown some off the gear piecies in nearly sat on 500+ on alot of pieces, doesn't that alone prove variation is rubbish in this game, the least you could is alter the drops so you cant get the same rewards twice in a row. Apart from that good job, just please add a multi pull on bronziums, for the love of sanity!

Replies

• Common sense approach to this would be replacing current random rewards for a currency which would then be spent at the players discretion, targeting what they actually need.
    Not going to get it though. This game type thrives on frustration induced spending. Pity.
  • Common sense approach to this would be replacing current random rewards for a currency which would then be spent at the players discretion, targeting what they actually need.
    Not going to get it though. This game type thrives on frustration induced spending. Pity.

If they did this we'd get hosed even worse than we are now... they should make the rewards system the same as guild activities