New Characters With Empire & First Order Synergy Coming!?

Smithie
1427 posts Member
edited April 2017
https://youtu.be/oouEFuWa5oQ
Click Above For Video

Hey everyone,

With the drop of EA's SW Battlefront 2 trailer I thought it would be fun to make a specualtion video on the new canon characters that we will most likely see added to this game around November.

Who are they?
The Inferno Squadron, an elite special forces imperial squad.

From the concept of the trailer it could be that they see the fall of the Empire & the rise of the First Order. This could mean that these characters may get a Empire & First Order tag which will play into future releases of First Order.

So what do you think of this? It's still quite early but love making speculation videos

Replies

• I think it would be pretty interesting, i'm always game for more imperials and first order characters lol
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I think they might be holding off on releasing rotj luke because he is in this game. Some other generic toons like scout trooper, b1 battle droid, droideka, or imperial officer might be released too, as they'll probably be classes in battle front 2.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I think they might be holding off on releasing rotj luke because he is in this game. Some other generic toons like scout trooper, b1 battle droid, droideka, or imperial officer might be released too, as they'll probably be classes in battle front 2.

I'd like to see a shadow stormtrooper with stealth capabilities
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »

I'd like to see a shadow stormtrooper with stealth capabilities

+1. Throw in a Jumptrooper while you're at it.
  • The only way I can see 1st order and Empire is if they're wearing a helmet and they never get new armor on the span. Because the battlefront 2 campaign spans 30 years.