Rey's triple hit?
Vader culling blade?
Biggs triple?
Thots?

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Rey's triple hit with advantage (I pair with phasma), and offense up is the most satisfying for me. I also really enjoy throwing out Culling Blade with offense up after a long string of debuffs in the tank raid. Very satisfying when it crits. I don't use it much though since it removes the speed down.
  • Options
    Bob's execute
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Probably culling blade or terminate
  • Options
    Gun Down from FOTP is pretty deadly. 30-40k on a single shot with no real setup required or RNG needed.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    How many seconds we talking here? ;)
  • Options
    Gun Down from FOTP is pretty deadly. 30-40k on a single shot with no real setup required or RNG needed.

This get my vote. First well built FO team I faced in GW wrecked me because I wasnt expecting that. It was assist damage from a nameless goon.
  • Options
    GS double tap is pretty solid. Lando aoe is nuts!
  • Options
    Does FOTP under phasma lead, double-tapping for 20k + 20k, calling FOST to assist, calling FOTP to assist for another 20k + 20k count lol ? xD I think FO shenanigans are my favorite :D
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Lando + tactical genius
  • Options
    I'm going to have to say Zader culling blade on the rancor
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Savages overpower attack perhaps? I don't think anyone can argue with that. Every attack listed has variables that define it, so does savages.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Lando + tactical genius

This right here, plus under a wedge lead, he gets so much tm back, I've been able to go three, sometimes four in a row (in gw of course cause I'm not putting aa on my arena team, trying to break 100, not end up back in the fours)
  • Options
    My favorite is wiggs 1-2 punch with ep as third and landing 40k+ in damage
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Vader no doubt...

100k easily in arena...

Over a million in raids...
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Rey's triple hit with advantage (I pair with phasma), and offense up is the most satisfying for me. I also really enjoy throwing out Culling Blade with offense up after a long string of debuffs in the tank raid. Very satisfying when it crits. I don't use it much though since it removes the speed down.

Shouldn't matter if speed down is removed or not. Just mod appropriately, hit Auto, and relax.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Pretty much what all said above, but so love it when Chirrut crits on his special for 60K plus!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    It's definitely not the highest dps out of the other ones mentioned here, but kenobi calling all my allies to assist is one of the most satisfying moves in game
  • Options
    I like ma zylo 50k+
  • Options
    Strengh Of purpose, Chirrut