Torn, what lead where to go....

TofuMao
630 posts Member
edited April 2017
Well I have been saving gear for kenobi for a while now, I have as well been collecting shards for many toons, not to say that the ones I'll talk about I have them 7* or so close, except nihilus, SA and SiT they are low stars but don't mind farming them slowly
The thing is that all this time made me rethink what was the best to invest my gear for, currently running ZVader team with TFP, ep, boba and shore( 5*) all gear 10 average, and hold top 20 of my shard but have men struggling lately and I was chasing maul meta but as I've read:
-Maul needs savage, SA, SiT, and nihilus/dooku/kenobi??
-nihilus as lead would require basically team on top, no maul and last spot for kenobi/dooku I think
-Rex, kenobi, 5's and another 2, I have no idea who to go for and the only ones I have geared from those 12 toons is dooku, fives, rex gear IX or close.
Oh ps, don't forget New empire toons, I could use
Gar Saxon, ISC, ST, Kenobi, palp??

Replies

• Options
    First I would put EP as lead instead of Vader. That's my team and I can pull first at payout.
  • Options
    StarWhales wrote: »
    First I would put EP as lead instead of Vader. That's my team and I can pull first at payout.

Well, I tried and it was way worse than Vader ^_^
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    No One????
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, I guess I'll just make the wrong choice again ^_^
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    It really depends what you're seeing on your shard. My shard is about 50% zMaul, with another 25% Rex lead in the top 20, with the remainder being a couple FO leads, a couple zQGJ, and a couple Zader leads.
    I personally run Zader, TFP, EP, BF, GK (all G11, all 175 speed or higher with TFP at 259, BF at 235). I'm able to finish top 3 each day, but that's with a lot of coordination with others on my shard and typically one crystal refresh per day (RNG losses). https://swgoh.gg/u/tannjam/
    If you're going Zaul, you'll want at a minimum: DN and EP.
    • Other Sith: Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin, Zeta Savage, Zeta Sidious, Count Dooku, Darth Vader (in that order)
    • Other non-Sith: GK, Zeta Kylo, BobaFett, B2
    If you're going Rex, these teams are effective:
    • Rex (L), GK, Baze, Chirrut, Darth Nihilus (currently top team comp in the Meta Report )
    • Any of the following work well with this team as well: B2, BobaFett, Zeta Kylo, EP
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Tannjam wrote: »
    It really depends what you're seeing on your shard. My shard is about 50% zMaul, with another 25% Rex lead in the top 20, with the remainder being a couple FO leads, a couple zQGJ, and a couple Zader leads.
    I personally run Zader, TFP, EP, BF, GK (all G11, all 175 speed or higher with TFP at 259, BF at 235). I'm able to finish top 3 each day, but that's with a lot of coordination with others on my shard and typically one crystal refresh per day (RNG losses). https://swgoh.gg/u/tannjam/
    • Other Sith: Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin, Zeta Savage, Zeta Sidious, Count Dooku, Darth Vader (in that order)
    • Rex (L), GK, Baze, Chirrut, Darth Nihilus (currently top team comp in the Meta Report )
    • Any of the following work well with this team as well: B2, BobaFett, Zeta Kylo, EP

Wow, thanks, so I'll replace ST for GK and then I'll see, suppose kenobi being the only toon to upgrade and he will always be useful for the stuff he does might be my better option, never even considered this, cheers and well, 12 days for my kenobi to be unlocked, thanks again
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    Options
    TofuMao wrote: »

Wow, thanks, so I'll replace ST for GK and then I'll see, suppose kenobi being the only toon to upgrade and he will always be useful for the stuff he does might be my better option, never even considered this, cheers and well, 12 days for my kenobi to be unlocked, thanks again

You'll want him to be at least G10 before you stick him in there, and I found matches to be much easier when I upgraded him to G11. You want him to be fast as well. Mine is currently at 193 speed with over 80% tenacity. This keeps him from being stunned and allows him to quickly dispel/give team retribution.

• TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options

You'll want him to be at least G10 before you stick him in there, and I found matches to be much easier when I upgraded him to G11. You want him to be fast as well. Mine is currently at 193 speed with over 80% tenacity. This keeps him from being stunned and allows him to quickly dispel/give team retribution.

Cheers for the heads up, I basically need 100 more purples to have him geared, have most of what he needs, mods will be my chore as I haven't got any but I'm gonna start farming them after double drop, thanks, btw I have 600 carbantis, 150 cuffs, 130 stun guns, the droid callers, well I have most of what he needs, I reckon that for gear I should have him at least 10 a week after unlock maximum, been very very patient to keep many toons from gearing for over a month now ^_^
  • Options

Cheers for the heads up, I basically need 100 more purples to have him geared, have most of what he needs, mods will be my chore as I haven't got any but I'm gonna start farming them after double drop, thanks, btw I have 600 carbantis, 150 cuffs, 130 stun guns, the droid callers, well I have most of what he needs, I reckon that for gear I should have him at least 10 a week after unlock maximum, been very very patient to keep many toons from gearing for over a month now ^_^

Dude, if you don't mind, can you share your Ally Code? I need GK desperately to *1 9B hard node LS. Thank you!
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    Options

Dude, if you don't mind, can you share your Ally Code? I need GK desperately to *1 9B hard node LS. Thank you!

@CitrusLemon 158-667-364