Bugs Bin seems to be missing some flagged bugs.

War
932 posts Member
edited April 2017
I'm glad that the bugs bin was finally updated; but there's been a number of flagged bugs between this update and last, that haven't been fixed, or is mentioned in updated bugs bin as under investigation. I know three off the top of my head I'll mention now.

First is Magmatrooper not always gaining TM when debuffed, witnessed this today in Tank raid. Second is targets critically hit by Empire units under Krennic lead aren't always Ability Blocked, despite this effect being unresistible. Both of these were flagged for review, but haven't been fixed, or listed as under investigation.

Third bug is Baze retaining bonuses from Chirrut's unique, even after Chirrut is defeated. This isn't supposed to be happening, and was being investigated in the past, but was never fixed it seems.

Replies

• Options
    Don't forget about about Savage Overpower omega! =)
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    also IG-88 basic heal immunity not being applied
    IG-88/TFP uniques not stacking properly with Offense up buff
    TFP triggering dodges/resists and on dodge/resist effects on toons not being targeted by his basic attack.
  • Options
    The also forgot to mention they are investigating the tie score raid playerid bug. They said because it is trending they are investigating.
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »
    also IG-88 basic heal immunity not being applied
    IG-88/TFP uniques not stacking properly with Offense up buff
    TFP triggering dodges/resists and on dodge/resist effects on toons not being targeted by his basic attack.

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hidosugi wrote: »
    Don't forget about about Savage Overpower omega! =)

There's no reason any of these "confirmed" bugs, that have been confirmed for months, should not be investigated.

Raid tickets anyone?
  • Options
    Also missing is the Magmatroopers AOE not ever criting.... at least acknowledging that it is being Argued discussed.....
  • oOEchoeSOo
    75 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Don't forget the Zam Wesell's Thermal detonator didn't trigger the "15% Turn meter gain when Thermal det. explode" from Boba Fett's lead
    And I'm sure that Biggs still getting the "Red Leader" buff when Wedge himself is defeated
    But the biggest mess is the Fleet battles, a lot of FTP ships are bugged and have their AI confused for its control, especially for Imperial TIE Fighter
    I have report a massive amount of issue for fleet battle, the CG have recognized it, but I'm very certain that it will never be fixed
  • Options
    Where is the Yoda battle meditation bug? It has been confirmed about 2 months ago!
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon thought you should take a look at this thread as there are lots of bugs in one place.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Bistans U-Wing target lock ability being dodged was confirmed as a bug and has been removed from the bin

Original Post where it's confirmed:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/90064/fleet-battles-bistans-target-lock#latest

Second Post 2 months later:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/105602/bistans-u-wing#latest
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see