Looking for Sith | HAAT GUILD | CST / Line based

Prev1
SithDarthTalon
85 posts Member
edited April 2017
We need 10-15 very active players (600/600 & active in guild activities) that want to do HAAT. You should have deep rosters (7* , g10/11 toons)

Any should be able to hit hardcore tank raid and to score more than 2% each phase.

A good communication helps us all...yet we are Sith!

Our members are currently active on Line.

CST timezone
The galaxy writhes in chaos and disorder. It requires a woman of vision. I am that woman of vision.
Post edited by SithDarthTalon on

Replies

• Sith
    The galaxy writhes in chaos and disorder. It requires a woman of vision. I am that woman of vision.
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • We need 10-15 very active players (600/600 & active in guild activities) that want to do HAAT. You should have deep rosters (7* , g10/11 toons)

Any should be able to hit hardcore tank raid and to score more than 2% each phase.

Our members are currently active on Line.

CST timezone

Sent you a pm. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Find me on Line. mrliveordie
  • Find me on Line. mrliveordie

Yup & Bump
  • We need 4 very active players (600/600 & active in guild activities) that want to do HAAT. You should have deep rosters (7* , g10/11 toons)
    Our members are currently active on Line. PM pls
  • Bump
  • We need 4 very active players (600/600 & active in guild activities) that want to do HAAT. We are accepting a merge :)
  • Bump
  • We need 2 very active players (600/600 & active in guild activities) that want to do HAAT. You should have deep rosters (40X7* , g10/11 toons)
  • We need 2 very active players (600/600 & active in guild activities) that want to do HAAT. You should have deep rosters (40X7* , g10/11 toons)

- Line active: we use Line to communicate
    - CST based guild/24hr at Rancor
    - 600/600 but even 700/600 would help :)
    - Deep roster / g10/11
    - top100 in both Arenas

PM with your Line ID if you interested
  • Bump
  • Yuejandan52
    103 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Any interest in a guild merge? We have two active guilds that work together, one that completes HAAT and one that is working towards their first. Line ID: yudanja2017
  • @Yuejandan52 yes, we are interested. Sent you PM in Line

Bump

We need 2 very active players (600/600 & active in guild activities) that want to do HAAT. You should have deep rosters (40X7* , g10/11 toons)
    - Deep roster / g10/11
    - top100 in both Arenas
  • Bump
  • We need 1 very active mate (600/600 & active in guild activities) that want to do HAAT. You should have deep rosters (40X7* , g10/11 toons)
    - Deep roster / g10/11
    - top100 in both Arenas
  • Bump
  • DaddyAdam wrote: »
    PM sent

• Bump. We need 1 very active mate (600/600 & active in guild activities) that want to do HAAT. You should have deep rosters (40X7* , g10/11 toons). PM with your Line and ally code please
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • 2 spots open. LINE/600 pm witm your Line id
  • Bump
  • 2 spots open. LINE/600 pm witm your Line id. Starting HAAT tomorrow
  • Bump
  • 1 spot/ 600/600/ strong in P3 HAAT
    pm with your Line pls
  • Bump
  • Bump