Ashoka or first order officer?

bleeaauuh
1006 posts Member
edited February 2016
Basically who to farm next from cantina
I have Poe qgj and daka 7*
Perosnally prefer Ashoka as a character
But foo probably is a better choice in game.
I also have phasma kylo and fotp maxed
So there is potential for great synergy there
Ashoka wouldn't be required for my 5 Jedi either

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Foo
  • Also I have them both already at 5*
    It's basically just who to 7* first
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Only reason to get Ashoka is the jedi challenge. You already have it covered.

FOO is a grest char, you have almost full FOO team, and next cap raise FOO will be tier 1 char.
  • Tier 1 speed?
    Yea I guess I'll go foo
    I came across a first order team + Poe
    And it was very difficult to beat
  • Since you're that far ahead, I'd go Asoka. It's not like your PVP lineup is struggling
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    First Order Officer is really good. Low HP, true. But with his high speed and chance to bring entire team up to 100% turn meter right away, while dropping one enemy turn meter by 50%, that's a skill to die for. He's like a Poe junior.
  • Pvp isn't struggling but adversity is key to this game and the ONLY true way to keep yourself from
    Ever struggling. It is constantly adapting for example I take rank 1 without using Poe. But it hasn't always been that way I had to mix and match many characters to find what's right. Foo certainly has potential to break into my pvp
    Ashoka probably dosent
  • The ONLY bad thing I can say about FOO is the AI will use his 100% turn meter pass right after Phasma gave everyone advantage instead of firing with the 100% damage gain.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi