Has Zader been nerfed for the Rancor Raid or Rancor modified

Sithhappening
57 posts Member
edited April 2017
My guild started using Zader on Rancor raid a few weeks ago and were scoring 8m plus each

But now Zader scores much less and can no longer Solo the Rancor raid

Mainly using Zader, Palpy, TFP, RG, QGJ

I have tried searching boards for an answer

Please can others let me know what has happened ?

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    You're going to have to be more specific than "i lost". Were tenacity down or speed not sticking? Was the rancor dodging? Were you not getting crits?
  • I soloed with Zader, EP, Sid, TFP, QGJ last week. No nerf that I can see.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    You're going to have to be more specific than "i lost". Were tenacity down or speed not sticking? Was the rancor dodging? Were you not getting crits?
    DatBoi wrote: »

From what I can see they are not getting the TM they used to in order that the Rancor doesn't get a turn. Does that help clarify my post ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I soloed rancor yesterday after p1 auto and no problems.

Are people soloing starting in p1. He is currently bugged in rancor and it gets easier for each phase completed. If you start in p2 or later it's more difficult then if you started in p1.

Rex is better, because qgj will still be rng dependent.

Zader, rex, qgj,tfp,palp works for me. Never culling blade until the end of a phase. To keep speed down and tenacity down.
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Kyno wrote: »

Are people soloing starting in p1. He is currently bugged in rancor and it gets easier for each phase completed. If you start in p2 or later it's more difficult then if you started in p1.

Zader, rex, qgj,tfp,palp works for me. Never culling blade until the end of a phase. To keep speed down and tenacity down.

I like QGJ because you can get TMR on both his basic and his special (that calls assist) - if you're using 4 other Empire/Sith toons.

I always use Culling Blade a turn before Force Crush comes off CD. Never have issues.

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I never use Culling Blade till the Rancor is below 6% or I drop the door on him with Force Crush off cooldown. Speed down IMHO is very important. I also dont apply Force Crush until TFP has Tenacity down applied on him.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Tannjam wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I like QGJ because you can get TMR on both his basic and his special (that calls assist) - if you're using 4 other Empire/Sith toons.

I always use Culling Blade a turn before Force Crush comes off CD. Never have issues.

Event with tenacity down, qgj is rng based on both his regular and assist.

I use him but if someone is having issues soloing I would always suggest rex over him and not using culling blade. Rex also grants tm. When my team was slower I didn't use culling blade now I have sped them up I could probably do that but old habits die hard.
  • I soloed on t6 yesterday. Zader tfp ep sid and QGJ. Culling blade reduces his TM also, so don't worry. But use it only when force crush is rdy again. Meanwhile mod tfp for a lot of crit chance and he should constantly causes tenacity down on him. You can shut the door 5 times to kill him faster for phase 2 / 3