Pay it Forward Ally Initiative

Hi,
to make this topic relatively short, I recently managed to get one ally that was way ahead of me in power and levels and it is helping me tremendously. While playing against the AI is not really difficult, when you are F2P and don't have much good characters yet, you hit a grinding/farming wall at some point. This ally has helped me continue a bit further than I would have otherwise been able to (and still going).

So I thought, if the game allows it, why not set some form of "Pay It Forward Ally Initiative"? I am currently almost level 49, so let's round it to 50. Let's say 3 people around lvl 60 add me as ally, then I add 6 people level 40 as ally, they themselves double it with people level 30 and so on... We could form a nice chain of helping each other out.

The goal here is not to break the game via abusive exploits, but find an interesting way to use this lively community to help speed up a little bit the farming for some people who need help.

Would people be on board with this initiative?

Replies

• Options
    For high levels( like myself) there is no need for allies: all stars won and challenges can be completed with lvl20 mob enforcer as an ally. It becomes obsolete unless there is a change coming to arena
  • Options
    Molak wrote: »
    For high levels( like myself) there is no need for allies: all stars won and challenges can be completed with lvl20 mob enforcer as an ally. It becomes obsolete unless there is a change coming to arena

All the more reason to add a bunch of low level people to help out. I picked up a couple lvl 60+ allies a couple days in and they helped a ton.
  • Options
    I have room for a few more allies, I'm currently level 66 and would be willing to accept lower level players that would like to borrow support characters. 589-754-939
  • Options
    I don't think lower levels can invite higher levels to be allies, tried this with a noob co-worker, and I had to send the invite.
  • Options
    That being said, I will delete 5 of my allies and invite the first 5 players below level 40 who want borrow my lvl 61 6*8 Sid and 6*7 Lumi for progress, some days it's 61 Daka or 61 Kylo Ren or Vader, or whatever, I switch it up so my allies get a variety.

All you have to do is send me a DM with your ally code.
  • Options
    You can add lower levels as allies. I am level 69 and I added a level 50 to help them out last weekend.
  • Options
    You can add lower levels as allies. I am level 69 and I added a level 50 to help them out last weekend.

I didn't say you couldn't, I said a lower level tried to add me as an ally and I never got the notice, but when I added the lower level, it worked.
  • Options
    yup, just re-read what i posted earlier, and it's exactly what i said
  • Options
    i always borrow character from lower level player if i need farm easy shard, both receive 20 ally point :p
    i'm level 69 my ally list have 10 lower level ( 40 ~ 50 )
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    i always borrow character from lower level player if i need farm easy shard, both receive 20 ally point :p

Why would allying with a lower level character make farming a shard easier?
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »

Why would allying with a lower level character make farming a shard easier?

it's an old mechanic that doesn't apply anymore. Used to be, both parties would get 20 pts, EA fixed that in December