LOL Yoda

LastJedi
3047 posts Member
edited April 2017
So for the first time since the new meta, i see a zqgj team on my leaderboard without GK. Which i had always figured is not viable. Granted, this is 40s, so not top tier, but that isnstill pretty good. I check the stats, and this team has good speed. Qgj goes before any of my toons. Yoda, aayla, jka, and lumi round it out.

So qgj debuffs my baze to start things off. They gots evasion and offense up. Yoda goes and adds tenacity up. I have a couple useless decisions. I give my team tenacity up with chirrut. And i remove foresight from jka. Then my boba is up. I debate what to do, and i figure i can soften up yoda a bit with execute. My EP lead squad relies on EP to deal a lot of damage, and I figure I need to kill Yoda, early. With 3 buffs, I figure I can maybe wipe out all his protection, at least. And i ohko him. Hence the title. LOL Yoda. I didn't lose a toon.

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

My Yoda is doing just fine tyvm.

EP-led squads can't touch jedi. Not on my Dec. 2015 shard...which is all Maul, Rex or QGJ atm bcuz EP can't hang high-end. Not as a lead anyways.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Thx. I know my team sux, already. :) I know yoda can be part of a good squad, already. Qgj gk yoda squad is taking 1 spot daily on my shard.

I am leaning towards jedi squad myself, (in 2 months?) but now i wonder if yoda has a hard counter in boba? This was my first encounter against yoda in months. I was excited to see what this squad could do cuz i have all these toons. And Yoda was nothin but green vapor. :( Under qgj lead i would suspect he is going to be loaded up on buffs to start the party. and his prototypical squadmates really dont have blocks except aayla stun, maybe? And boba ignores taunt... does this equal dead yoda on bobas first move? Neither gk nor barisse is going to stop this, are they? I suppose mods are a factor, but i thought speed was key for jedi squads. I guess boba aint a big part of the meta, either, but i see him on some vader squads. This yoda had 37k health plus protection... second highest out of the four yoda i got on my leaderboard right now. The highest has 39k. The other two got 32k total. I hope at least i landed a crit, lol.
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • Chewie_says_Aaarww
    753 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Poxx wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

My Yoda is doing just fine tyvm.

EP-led squads can't touch jedi. Not on my Dec. 2015 shard...which is all Maul, Rex or QGJ atm bcuz EP can't hang high-end. Not as a lead anyways.

Wow, I have never seen a character with +128 speed from mods :p Your Yoda is fast. I'm sure you can outspeed quite a few sith assassin squads in your shard.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].