LoganDrive shardmates! kyletakashi, CIA KO, Maynarkh, bit, Zicla

Hello all my UName is LoganDrive. We have a competitive arena shard, and am looking to help synchronize payouts. I already located Tolga1907 and shooting4life arena 7 pst.

Add me on LINE AT: LoganDrive

Kyletakashi
CiA KO
Maynarkh
May 4th
Asakura
MO
Kanien seldona
Bit
Zicla

And anyone else that sees this and wants to try to organize payout in top 50

Replies

• bin
    13 posts Member
    Hey Logan, it's bin. Any luck? Can't get your Line ID to work in my phone, probably user error.
  • Hello there! I'm on your shard and recently formed a competitive arena team with the addition of GK. I broke into rank 23 today but figured I should try and coordinate payouts with you guys. May I join your Line chat?
  • Kanien here. Also tried to add you on line but not having any luck. Probably my fault since I just downloaded line. My line id: kanienseldona
  • zomBEspalding1
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm in this shard--- stuck in mid 300s trying to move up. Using Discord as CaptSaplding(3574)----anyone else using discord?
  • Any luck with this yet? If anyone wants to add me my line id is maynarkh and on discord maynarkh#7182
  • Sorry Y'all replies posts were going into my trash folder. We are active and have 13 of the top 20
    Players within the Shard. My contact is loganthesavage on LINE and logandrive (the execut0r) on Discord. Contact me if you'd like in.
  • ConCrusher and Bin leave your ids and I'll try to find you. The stupid line ID is 99999999999999988881