Need mod suggestions for my empire squad

So far I'm running emperor palpatine (leader), Vader, Shoretrooper, Tie Pilot and Emperors Royal Guard. I'd like to hear some suggestions on how these characters should be modded out. I have all the other empire characters as well if you think I should sub out any of these. I have no Zeta characters as of yet since I cant farm zetas yet.

Replies

• StarWhales
    235 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I would take RG out and replace with boba or kylo. Two tanks and you lack damage. You should work on critical chance and potency for Vader/tfp/EP with lots of speed. Give Shore 4 +23.5 protection mods from a health set.

https://swgoh.gg/u/maljr1980/
    I run EP/Vader/TFP/Shore/Boba. You can look at my mods
  • StarWhales wrote: »
    I would take RG out and replace with boba or kylo. Two tanks and you lack damage. You should work on critical chance and potency for Vader/tfp/EP with lots of speed. Give Shore 4 +23.5 protection mods from a health set.

https://swgoh.gg/u/maljr1980/
    I run EP/Vader/TFP/Shore/Boba. You can look at my mods

Nice, I figured having 2 tanks wouldnt work out well and out of the 2 i think shore is better than ERG. I do have Kylo powered up well enough to make use of him but i'll work on boba as well so I can swap them out as needed. Thanks for the suggestions :)
  • Is this for arena? I use mine for arena, so speed trumps everything else. Ideally I'd run cc/cd mod sets on everyone(besides Shore) with critical damage triangles, potency crosses, and speed arrows, with speed and crit chance secondaries.
  • StarWhales wrote: »
    Is this for arena? I use mine for arena, so speed trumps everything else. Ideally I'd run cc/cd mod sets on everyone(besides Shore) with critical damage triangles, potency crosses, and speed arrows, with speed and crit chance secondaries.

Mainly for general use in cantina and stage 9 DS battles but if it's made viable for arena I wouldnt complain lol. I was figuring crit chance, crit damage and potency for Tie pilot but wasnt sure if theyd be good for everyone. I plan on using 4 Health mods with 23.5% protection up each for my shoretrooper, but should i put 2 more health mods in the square and diamond slots or should i put tenacity mods?