What is the dumbest thing you've ever heard on the forum.

Prev13
Olddumper
3000 posts Member
What's the one thing you've read on here that just made you facepalm yourself into next week.

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    My trying to keep a neutral attitude and those rules about not doing those things we can't discuss because of consequences of discussing them prevent me from ever answering this question.

Edit: I will only say there have been many.
  • When they announced that wicket and r2d2 will be released in august
  • Someone zetad chewy
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    When people wrote August but it was because I did not understand the joke :D
  • "F2P are irrelevant and the game would be unaffected if they cease to exist"
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Umm Unable to make that decision the list is endless just hit the back button and you have a huge list of stuff you can choose from
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Wiggs needs a zeta.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    My trying to keep a neutral attitude and those rules about not doing those things we can't discuss because of consequences of discussing them prevent me from ever answering this question.

So much this. Every nerf thread is a don't get banned thread for me.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    CUP needs a synergy.
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Wiggs needs a zeta.

I changed my mind, I saw a post that the OP wanted Chirrut to get a zeta
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Wiggs needs a zeta.

I changed my mind, I saw a post that the OP wanted Chirrut to get a zeta

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/105209/make-zetas-great-again-and-rebels
    Gonna agree with 3C4T on this one lol
  • The guy last week who was complaining about new people getting into the top 20.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    The guy last week who was complaining about new people getting into the top 20.

K I do have to agree with that one don't get me started on that thug

• Pick a thread on the front page and you're sure to find something that makes you wonder how some people ever learned to enter text on the interwebz.
  • StarWhales
    235 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Anything posted by Quim
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    The guy last week who was complaining about new people getting into the top 20.
    ^ this.
  • The "kracken" with a trash roster.
  • The "nerf luminara" post a few weeks ago
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    i think the nauseating "git gud n00b" posts rank pretty high.
  • "nerf luminara", "buff droids" and "make Baze have Ugnaught synergy".
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    The guy that was complaining about toons being called Zader, Zylo, Zaul, etc. as opposed to Zeta Vader, Zeta Kylo.........
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

+1

Spotremix posts. They are irrelevant, he doesn't do arena.

Brady is GOAT.

When people are plain not smart. Not reading abilities saying "credit crunch" (that was actually in August) 3/4 of bud reports.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Everyone replacing the first consonants of characters names with Z just because they upgraded an ability.
    Go Zuck yourselves.
  • There are a few, anyone that cry's nerf!, Why isn't Kylo Ren a Sith?

Today though we have some amazing ones, in the general thread we have people asking why do the raid bosses have to fight back? why do they have to have skills that make it harder for me to win? and my favourite today... Why cant we just split the arena up more and more and more until everyone finishes first in their own little bubble.
    I fight the good fight
  • Looking back I remember a guy posting that if we remove zaders and EP's double tags arena will become more diverse lol.
  • This title, "dumb" means you are unable to speak. "He was rendered deaf and dumb", Change it to "silliest".
  • This title, "dumb" means you are unable to speak. "He was rendered deaf and dumb", Change it to "silliest".

A new contender enters the arena.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    This title, "dumb" means you are unable to speak. "He was rendered deaf and dumb", Change it to "silliest".

A new contender enters the arena.

Thought you'd like that lol
  • Players occasionally post weird stuff.
    But the "dumbest" things I've seen are warnings from mods in fact.

Like when asking politely where a topic was moved to: warned for calling out Moderators or Officials
    Or a warning for "asking for refunds". Please, what, are you just randomly blocking posts?
  • 'Buff STHan'
This discussion has been closed.