What is the dumbest thing you've ever heard on the forum.

13Next

Replies

• Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »
    The weekly "Where's the Heist!" threads that pop up like dandelions. Just can't get rid of them.

The recent i just got 2.5 mil twice spent it all and now im broke amd want more.
  • Belfazar wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    The weekly "Where's the Heist!" threads that pop up like dandelions. Just can't get rid of them.

The recent i just got 2.5 mil twice spent it all and now im broke amd want more.

I can kind of defend those threads because I kind of went through a current situation, although I'm not really going to make a whole new thread about it and stuff. But maybe they spent it quickly because they were leveling up characters for something. Like the Yoda/Palpatine events. Or their Arena team. Or a raid team. Plus it DOES cost 1 million to promote a character to 7-stars from 6-stars. So with the 2.5 million credits example, maybe they spent it all on promoting 2 characters to 7-stars that they are/were REALLY focusing on and don't have the credits for doing any further upgrades/leveling to those characters or other characters they were working on.

But if they are wanting more money to just simply waste on characters they aren't really going to use or characters that aren't good to begin with (CUP and Ugnaught, for example), then I can see why the threads would be labeled as "dumbest thing you've ever heard on the forum." Plus it all depends on how they word things. But overall, it just comes down to what their situation is.

I got 3.25 million credits from the last credit heist and spent it all on promoting TIE Fighter Pilot to 6-stars, Magmatrooper to 7-star, and finish getting the rest of the characters in my Arena team up to Level 85, plus a few other characters I'm actually going to use for something to Level 85. (TIE Fighter Pilot and Magmatrooper I'm using in my Empire team, so those were necessary promotions.) But I could use more credits to level up my Empire and/or Sith team more since my Dark Side characters aren't as strong as Light Side characters (was trying to prepare for Yoda and Palpatine events). Plus I got a few other characters to promote to 7-stars that I'm actually going to use. So yeah. I can see why they would be wanting another credit heist.

But maybe it's WAY too early to be making threads about that, especially on the day that there is a credit heist. I'm not going to make a big deal out of wanting another credit heist because I know there will eventually be one. Plus I can complete Galactic War almost every day, so I get credits from there and let them build up for a few days. But yeah. I think it all comes down to the situation. If they are smart like me and spending credits wise, although quickly, then I can see why they'd want another credit heist. But if they just want to waste it on awful characters, then I can see why it's labeled as something dumb.
  • jvvil
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2017
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Anyone hoping to get Padme as a playable character. Total dud in the movies, only saving factor is she looked good. Everything she did/said, just dumb.

She is better than CUP and Ugnaught, lol
  • I think this has gone on long enough. Closing.
This discussion has been closed.