Thread about ship omegas in store behind paywall disappeared without answer.

Can't find this thread anymore about ship omegas being sold in shop so am wondering why this was never answered. Game can't be considered f2p if you pay for power or otherwise known as a pay wall.
Hiya!
Forwarding this to our team to see what's what. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    Can't find this thread anymore about ship omegas being sold in shop so am wondering why this was never answered. Game can't be considered f2p if you pay for power or otherwise known as a pay wall.
    Hiya!
    Forwarding this to our team to see what's what. Thanks!

Its like everyrhing else. Okay then if there are ship omegas behind the paywall when will they be f2p? No answer . So where was the forward moved to? I like about this also.
  • Options
    The game is free to play. You are playing? Yes? The micro-transactions are there to provide you a way to progress, they are in no way needed to play or even compete in the game. They offer a faster, easier alternative to spending time by spending money. It is the nature of such games to introduce new exciting things to the paying customer first. I'm sure in time ship Omegas will find themselves into the mainstream.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    All I can say is that I'm owed a bu.ttoad of ship omegas because they are apparently meant to be a daily prize after hitting level 85
    | ANZGC | Exile |