Rogue one teams

What rogue one team is the best to build? With so many rebels in game I'm gonna have 2 rebel squads.

I have baze (who's a beast btw even at 3 stars) and getting close to chirrut. But what other 3 would you guys recommend?

Replies

• Jyn, cassian and K2
  • I met a Jyn (L), Cassian, K2, Baze, Chirrut team in Galactic Wars.
    That was a pain. I'd rather fight a zMaul or Rex team. Didn't know a Rogue One team could be so scary.
  • I run a full Rouge One team in my shard against a bunch of Zaul/Zader teams and do just well. Typically end battles with 4 if not all 5 still alive.

I use Zeta Jyn lead, Cassian, K2, and Chaze.
  • Ok thanks. Nearly finished leia so can start cassian soon. Jyn is the hard one to get.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Hey,

I agree with everyone above, as I run them in an old ever. They drop to 15 overnight but I don't mind as I thoroughly enjoy each battle to climb back up. They are fun to use and on offense can dismantle Zaul and, with proper strategy, can beat the 'meta' rex lead, chaze, gk, nihl.

I will say that you'd need to invest a few zeta for them to reach their potential.
  • The problem I'm having since returning to the game is the balance has changed. I was running a few jedis but now I've had to build my rebels. Then once I've got EP I can carry on with sith too.

Also a major problem is getting zetas as ships are new to me.