Recruiting all lvls for long term guild

Gannon
1629 posts Member
Rise Together - new guild needs members, preferably English speaking players who are any level.

If you're tired of people taking the game too seriously or kicking people you know, this is the place for you! We will accommodate new members or groups as best we can, and have a "no-kick" policy. We play for fun, but we strive to progress until we're all destroying the heroic raids together as a team!

Raids will be based on average level in the clan, with higher levels on request. If you helped make raid tickets, you should be able to raid too! If you have this problem and want to start raiding, come join us!

Feel free to jump in while we try an build the ranks, no one will be excluded
We still need admins and players to help us fill the new guild,

If you're active, want to play and not be kicked, and maybe do some raids, join us! Rise Together is waiting for you! Join or use ally code 297-544-961. Bring some friends and have fun! If you have any questions, please PM me.

Replies

• Options
    Our guild, the EwokTribble alliance has the same philosophy. If you are interested in joining us, my ally code is 437-994-843. We have several level 85 members so you can use our characters to help level up.
  • Options
    How many people do you have
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    at the moment we have 12 in, and more on the way from our old tribe. doesn't seem like a lot, I know, but i wouldnt want to merge somewhere else and not have my old crew be able to all find us when they go to switch.
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    still need about 20