Has anyone tried to build a Tusken team just for fun?

Something just to have fun with in arenas. I know it wouldn't compete for top 100 but how good of a comp can you make and how high?

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    At best you can have a tusken couple. Not a team yet.
  • Welcome to the forum. I like your sense of humor!

Seriously, we need that!
  • Stodie
    45 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    That's what I meant by how good of a comp can you make. I am wondering who to add to those two in order to make the best possible composition.
  • Stodie wrote: »
    That's what I meant by how good of a comp can you make. I am wondering who to add to those two in order to make the best possible composition.

I have always though Jawa.. It makes sense, and if you are gonna go for it you might as well go all out!
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    Stodie wrote: »

I have always though Jawa.. It makes sense, and if you are gonna go for it you might as well go all out!

Ok so how about this:

URoRRuR'R'R - Leader (lul)
    Tusken Raider
    Jawa
    Dathcha
    Poe

Profit???
  • Honestly?

I learned the hard way.. "Theme" teams are fun to build.. i.e. 'Droids", "Nightsister" "Rebel' etc... The theory is great, the practice is meh. :/

There is success in those build for sure, but getting #1 and HOLDING top 10 are two distinct things.
  • I have Tusken Raider.He's really good. tanky and assist. A really solid hero.
  • Hmmm. Just brainstorming here but you start with your 2 raiders. Add a heal and more stuns with Daka maybe? Not sure where to go for the last two. Maybe HK as leader and another droid attacker? The stuns and ability blocks early would be tough and might help on defense plus more damage. Also thinking Poggle and GS. GS calls more assists and Poggle will help with increasing the damage. On my server, you could make 150 or so if they are developed toons.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • The problem with trying out new teams like this (no matter how interesting or fun) is the vast amount of credits, training droids, gear, and purple mats to make them viable at the cost of "better" characters. Not saying that these won't be viable or useful at some point, but it just takes so much time and mats that it's tough to experiment at this point in the game.
  • Daezl
    177 posts Member
    How is TR's damage? As far as F2P characters with an assist go, he's higher speed than 86 and has a ton of health when he's maxed out (17k+). I'm just curious if he hits more like 86 or Fives ... I'm guessing the latter or we'd probably see more of him.