Node12 Query

Player Ally Code: 226-344-937

Usually on my node 12 i get lvl85 g11 and 10, some team with medium synergy tha i usually beat easily. Was waiting the time when GW becomes challenging again.

Then today i got this as my node12 (node 1 to 11 were cleared by wiggs, chaze, lando)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_wWM5qDpsfPaFNnVDFHangyQjQ?usp=sharing

The screenshots are in a google drive folder.

Is this normal that the games gives me this kind of team at my level?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Yes.

Matches are based on a power calculation, and unfortunately, power is not a good reflection of synergy or even individual character abilities. So you could get an awesome team that crushes you on node 12 because the synergy and abilities surpass the power calculation, or you could get a node 12 with Chewie, RG, Nightsister Initiate because their high health inflates their power values.
  • hope i dont get this unlucky everyday :pensive:
    man dat was a low blow from the rng!

the team i got can easilt be top1 in any shard!
    hahahaha

does anyone know when does the GW nodes get set?
    maybe unmod my characters, reset the GW, then mod em back u[p, or the nodes are decided as i go?

thanks
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    hope i dont get this unlucky everyday :pensive:
    man dat was a low blow from the rng!

the team i got can easilt be top1 in any shard!
    hahahaha

does anyone know when does the GW nodes get set?
    maybe unmod my characters, reset the GW, then mod em back u[p, or the nodes are decided as i go?

thanks

My opinion is it is too much of a headache trying to "trick" GW like that. Just build several good squads, and preload turnmeter on secondary squads on the easy nodes. Retreat or force quit if a round is going badly. Try to have specials off cooldown for 12.
  • yeah i alrdy do all that for max efficiency. however this node was a bit too much for me. no matter how i try to play with the rng, mixing stuff up, trying new combination, i couldnt kill even a single toon from his team :P