Stun cuffs = depressing....

So I need stun cuffs for 32 characters in my rooster right now

I ran 400E on 40 trys on sims, first sim set x20 gave me 2 the second set of 20X gave me 1

This is depressing. I also need a similar number of stun guns....

Thank you.

Replies

• Mod farming = more depressing
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Mod farming = more depressing

yes...i know... but at least you only need 6 per toon 5 toons/arena

so a blue speed secondary is lifetime, gear comes so so hard and 32 is just so much... 6 toons came out in a month that require 2-3 of them past gear 6-7
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

so a blue speed secondary is lifetime, gear comes so so hard and 32 is just so much... 6 toons came out in a month that require 2-3 of them past gear 6-7

I'd rather farm cuffs at 20% drop rates even with those horrible dry spells like you had instead of farming mods with a tiny fraction of a fraction of a percent chance of getting a good one.
  • So I need stun cuffs for 32 characters in my rooster right now

Thank you.

Man, You must have a pretty big rooster.
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I never farm big amounts like that for that reason alone. Every time I did, I got those results. Now, I farm 2 at a time and land around 22%-30% drop rates most of the time. While a good day is up closer to the 35%-40% range.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Yeah it's insane. It was ok when these gear levels were the highest one (like the yellow stuff right now), but since we're at 11/12 it seems a little bit exaggerated. And since so many units need the same stuff it just takes forever.I don't even think about leveling any other new characters, there's simply no point to try to run multiple squads.
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    ...instead of farming mods with a tiny fraction of a fraction of a percent chance of getting a good one.

And then you have to pray that the right stat (speed) procs, otherwhise it's also pretty useless. :D

I ran 400E on 40 trys on sims, first sim set x20 gave me 2 the second set of 20X gave me 1

Thank you.

Prioritize. You don't need all 32 leveled up right away (or at all, depending on who they are, I'm sure). Focus on the ones that will serve you best in arena (optimally, arena and raids) and help you move up in rank, which will in turn enable you to acquire the needed gear faster.

Thank you.

Man, You must have a pretty big rooster.

Omg you're cracking me up
  • https://youtu.be/vX4Jh-44-Nk
    Yes he does have a big rooster
  • StarWhales
    235 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    https://youtu.be/vX4Jh-44-Nk

Imagine the c0ck fight that rooster could have
  • Im pretty sure peter griffin knows that chicken
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Truth

Mod farming is expensive, frustrating and honestly a brilliant rip off tactic. But you need to do it if you want to be competitive at the very top
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited April 2017

Thank you.

Thank you.

We need Stun guns and stun cuffs on a Challenge a LOT of characters need this gear and they dont ask 10 or 20 pieces they ask for FIFTHY! This is super annoying
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member

Thank you.

Prioritize. You don't need all 32 leveled up right away (or at all, depending on who they are, I'm sure). Focus on the ones that will serve you best in arena (optimally, arena and raids) and help you move up in rank, which will in turn enable you to acquire the needed gear faster.

This. You needn't gear up every toons that you unblock. Focus on 2 max 3 toons. We all need them. I need 4 for the toons that I'm leveling and grind them in the battles at 10 energies and in the ship shipments. Focus is the key.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Im pretty sure peter griffin knows that chicken
    Everybody's heard about it.

• StarWhales wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/vX4Jh-44-Nk

Imagine the c0ck fight that rooster could have

**** fight? Imagine the MMA style, Australian boxing match that beast would have...
  • ElleMadara wrote: »

Thank you.

Thank you.

We need Stun guns and stun cuffs on a Challenge a LOT of characters need this gear and they dont ask 10 or 20 pieces they ask for FIFTHY! This is super annoying

Which is why you spend the 1400 crystals or ship store them.

Member when there was no ship store? Peperidge farm remembers
  • This is one of the reasons the arena rosters all look the same. Some of these gear pieces is needed by most toons and take forever to farm, people are to scared to experiment with different high level line-ups out of fear of wasting those precious hard earned gear pieces... And then you only managed to get to gear lvl 9.
  • Im pretty sure peter griffin knows that chicken

Hahahahahha
  • Loppie wrote: »
    This is one of the reasons the arena rosters all look the same. Some of these gear pieces is needed by most toons and take forever to farm, people are to scared to experiment with different high level line-ups out of fear of wasting those precious hard earned gear pieces... And then you only managed to get to gear lvl 9.

This is very true. I have many toons I wish I could try out in arena, but to gear them up is so expensive that is better to go with the tried ones, so we all end up with the same teams
    This is one of the reasons the arena rosters all look the same. Some of these gear pieces is needed by most toons and take forever to farm, people are to scared to experiment with different high level line-ups out of fear of wasting those precious hard earned gear pieces... And then you only managed to get to gear lvl 9.

Game set and match, couldn't have said it any better.

Game set and match, couldn't have said it any better.

Yeah, it's easy to say that people lack creativity or whatever when it comes to everyone's arena shards looking the same, but how can you blame anyone for going the tried and true route instead of striking out on their own with gear pieces that take forever to farm? I'd love to try all kinds of crazy Arena compositions, but the truth is I have about 95% of my roster sitting at G9 and below (most faaaar below) because I've only managed to complete a handful of full gear pieces and guess who has them?

• Rank 4 in hrr tonight and I got 16 stun cuffs.

Six

Freaking

Teen!!!!!!
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Rank 4 in hrr tonight and I got 16 stun cuffs.

Six

Freaking

Teen!!!!!!

I placed first and got 40 furnaces to go with the 423 I already had (mk3 sienars anyone??), n number of mk6 hair dryers (can't remember how many, also from AGI challenge) and to add insult to injury n number of mk3 carbantis (hey, another challenge reward, cool!).

I rarely feel rewarded and haven't seen full items for ages coming to the top, but in the previous raid I got lucky and got 16 stun cuffs (and those two challenge items).

I'm sure someone will tell me to play better and concentrate gearing 2-3 toons.
  • Rank 4 in hrr tonight and I got 16 stun cuffs.

Six

Freaking

Teen!!!!!!

I did 0 damage in today's Rancor cause I was a bit busy (ranked 32nd place) and I got 10 cuffs and 15 of those useful furnace savage ... felt so lucky!
    I swear this RNG for prize drops is insane.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

I'd rather farm cuffs at 20% drop rates even with those horrible dry spells like you had instead of farming mods with a tiny fraction of a fraction of a percent chance of getting a good one.

So much energy wasted on mod farming trying to get a receiver mod with primary speed. Everyone else has one but not a sniff for me...I haven't even gotten a high tier receiver mod, let alone one with speed on it
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Stun guns are even worse
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Last HRancor, place 13, a full Mk 7 Nubian Security Scanner and a bunch of Mk 3 Carbanti. Let the luck be with you.
  • got 12 pieces out of 40 trys yesterday and today 3 pieces out of 40 trys again....I'm noticing a pattern... a sad sad pattern....