Sith crit under Nihilus

Fedegalante1891
324 posts Member
edited April 2017
So, last node on GW im paired against an all Z squad. Takes all my good squads but its down to Zavage.
Problem is i only got some frankenstein squads left. He keeps healing, so i keep tinkering to see if i can kill the bloody toon

Then i realize i still had a character who lands healing immunity, 88

But zavage removes all debuffs when crit hit, so i try with a nihilus lead and use dooku, maul, 88, nebit and 86. Figured at least tje sith wont crit so its kess chances at him removing tbe heal immunity, at some point i might get lucky with rng.

Guess what, all the sith crit anyway. Took ScreenShots but dont know how to post here.

Anyone experienced tbe same?

Replies

• Inyan_Soi_Leau
    430 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    There was a discussion about this a few days ago, but in that thread, the consensus seemed to be about Palpatine being able to crit. This would definitely be a new wrinkle if multiple sith are able to crit under Nihilus.

I have experienced EP having a crit under DN, but can't recall any of my other sith doing so.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ep crackling doom can crit.
    Dooku counter can crit.

Should happen but it does.
  • Options
    Dookus special crit, and maul.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

I haven't seen dooku special crit however the way they have mechanic set up I wouldn't be surprised is something was messed up.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

I haven't seen dooku special crit however the way they have mechanic set up I wouldn't be surprised is something was messed up.

Took screenshots cause i found it weird lol. My nihilus is awful, just needed a few non crit shots so hopefully the heal immunity would stick for a few turns, so couldnt really tell if it was a common thing
  • Options
    Also IG88 healing immunity won't work on DN squad. It's a known bug, but they refuse to fix it...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Took screenshots cause i found it weird lol. My nihilus is awful, just needed a few non crit shots so hopefully the heal immunity would stick for a few turns, so couldnt really tell if it was a common thing

Post the screenshots.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Also, the sith can crit when they are called to assist by Nebit and Ig-86 due to the way the mechanic is set up.
  • Options
    There is an image button on the right side of the icons above the post box. It requires a url. Post the pictures to imgr or one of the hundreds of other image hosting sites, and post them here using the url.

No excuses now. Post the screenshots.
  • Options
    Easybee wrote: »
    There is an image button on the right side of the icons above the post box. It requires a url. Post the pictures to imgr or one of the hundreds of other image hosting sites, and post them here using the url.

No excuses now. Post the screenshots.
    #7649 is my discord, if you want i can send them there, and you yourself can post here, but i have never uploaded a pic to any site before, and have no interest in learning now. Im old.