Gw 12# easy node

Today i had an easy gw node for the first time in my life.. Will it go on? Im at 46,4k arena power but ~47k with my 5 best toons.. Will i get it everyday now? Can i force it anyway?

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Not sure but what is you collection score on swgoh.gg? Maybe we can figure out a way to determine the point where you get the easy 12th node.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Once you get it, it rarely changes back.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Unless you move mods around and change power levels. Otherwise you should be good.

• Yogi wrote: »

Unless you move mods around and change power levels. Otherwise you should be good.

So i shouldnt move mods? :D i have no problem with finishing gw.. But the easy node saves me 2-10 mins each day
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    I used to get it everyday, now it randomly switches at times between the easy node 12 and a squad of maxed tanks. I dont even change anything on my squad, it's just random. My arena power is 47.1k
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Is there anyway to stop node 12 from being broken? I really look forward to the rediculously hard node 12 (seriously) but its been broken for the last month :(
  • the reuirement moves up from time to time when new characters are introduced, like baze malbus oder general kenobi. I had my easy mode removed from me and then it was only back after I increased the power of my first 5 toons. if you just about hit the requirement it could also be that the easy and hard notes cycle (just as different teams are assigned to node12) you will then have to go a little higher.