Is this team good for arena?

I am quite happy with the competitiveness it brings, even though it's kinda odd.
Jedi Knight Anakin lead,
Ahsoka,
Rex,
Baze,
and Chirrut.

It seems to be a gem (at least for my character pool) and I can hold around arena rank 45, which is pretty good considering I won't spend hundreds on this game.

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Put Rex lead and you'll do much better. Also, (assuming you don't have gk) drop ahsoka for either palp, nihilus (3* is fine), kylo or boba. If you have 2 of these, drop ani too. Rex, chaze, nihilus, GK is the top team on the meta report by an absolute mike right now, but there are other variants, using the characters I mentioned, which can almost be just as effective.
  • You have good beginnings with rex and chaze, however ani and ahsoka don't have a place in the meta currently unless in a zQGJ team, and even then they're questionable additions. I'd recommend going for boba/kylo/palp/nihlus, put any combination off those guys in the last 2 slots and you have a top 10 team
  • I will just say, it seems most everyone copies everyone else in this game, without even attempting to come up with something creative. It's kind of crazy. I run a squad no one else runs, and it's the best in my shard. I fall less than everyone else. With that said, JKA lead does nothing for Chaze, so you're losing something there. Rex lead would give them 10% health and turn meter gains.

It really depends on what level you are to see if this team is viable. JKA isn't great against Rex or Zeta Maul because he can feed them turn meter with his crit on his special, eventhough it's pretty awesome in damage, you'd have to be careful there. I'm not a big fan of Ashoka myself. I'd probably prefer Boba. By the way JKA would do great under a Boba lead, if you mod him for a bunch of Crit Chance.

If you're in a lower level shard without Zeta's you are going to see mostly wiggs teams. Which other characters do you have to play around with? Personally I would only use rex if you need a cleanse if your'e low level. Boba(L), JKA, Kylo, and Chaze could do pretty awesome lower levels. Tons of damage and survivability.