Rise Together (22*TBs) 8.5mil+ Gp Pref! Need one active player!!!

Prev1
Gannon
1626 posts Member
edited September 2023

Replies

• zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Hey man. I just sent you an ally request. Account is JynCupcake. I started a second account and I'm looking for a guild that's doing t3-5 rancors right now but is also looking to grow. Looking for a guild that cuts dead weight and can produce enough ticks to do at least 2 rancors a week. My other account is in a top 300 guild, top 10 pvp. and I'm really knowledgeable and love to help other people just starting. Started another account to get some more playing time and because I love trying to figure out stuff with a limited roster. Right now, I'm hanging at level 25 collecting daily energy right now before I hit a pvp shard at 28 so I can burst a couple levels right away. Something you're interested in? I know you said in game chat only but if you're on Line, zzhbkk is my ID.
  • Kelvarr
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    zzhbkk wrote: »
    Hey man. I just sent you an ally request. Account is JynCupcake. I started a second account and I'm looking for a guild that's doing t3-5 rancors right now but is also looking to grow. Looking for a guild that cuts dead weight and can produce enough ticks to do at least 2 rancors a week. My other account is in a top 300 guild, top 10 pvp. and I'm really knowledgeable and love to help other people just starting. Started another account to get some more playing time and because I love trying to figure out stuff with a limited roster. Right now, I'm hanging at level 25 collecting daily energy right now before I hit a pvp shard at 28 so I can burst a couple levels right away. Something you're interested in? I know you said in game chat only but if you're on Line, zzhbkk is my ID.

Zzhbkk....we just formed a new guild (the active players from old guild). We run t5 rancor, and would love another experienced player to help us grow. Currently only at 7 players, and the new guild is only 2 days old. Guild name is "has won". Leaders' ID: 681-763-885

Gannon, if you have room, we might be willing to merge.
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Kelvarr wrote: »

Zzhbkk....we just formed a new guild (the active players from old guild). We run t5 rancor, and would love another experienced player to help us grow. Currently only at 7 players, and the new guild is only 2 days old. Guild name is "has won". Leaders' ID: 681-763-885

I appreciate the offer but I'm still going to be a while off from t5 raids, even to just get on the board.
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    zzhbkk, I accepted ur ally thing. feel free to hop in
    Kelvarr, if you only have 7 guys, you can hop in also if you want. we started over with active ppl too, about the same time, but I think we're currently pushing 40 now
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    we'll be doing a t4 raid first, in the next few days, then it'll be 5, depending on how everyone feels about it. We're rotating it to fit everyone
  • zzhbkk wrote: »

I appreciate the offer but I'm still going to be a while off from t5 raids, even to just get on the board.

No problem...you posted t3-t5 rancor, so I thought I'd see.
  • Gannon wrote: »
    we'll be doing a t4 raid first, in the next few days, then it'll be 5, depending on how everyone feels about it. We're rotating it to fit everyone

If you have guys at gear 8, I think you want to push tier 5. We were on 4 and tried 5. We did it in a few days. A couple of us hit about 600k-1M with the 5 attacks..
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Haha. Yeah. You're right. Completely my bad on that one. I started the account (after a lot of rerolling) with a Chirrut and Poe but both are 3*. So, just to get on the board of a t5 I'd have to farm up chewy.
  • I didn't know you could start with anyone different. I had luke and biggs. Too far in to restart now. Chirrut is a pain-in-the-****.
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member

I have rook for you guys to merge
    here's my stats..

My guild is ready for daily dedicated players

CapitalDomination
    27/50
    looking for players lvl 70+
    600 daily tickets a minimum.
    T 7 Rancor - T 6 Tank
    Duke 685-483-925

You must be guild free to join or send ally requests.
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    I didn't know you could start with anyone different. I had luke and biggs. Too far in to restart now. Chirrut is a pain-in-the-****.

Luke is static for everyone. I rerolled when they were giving the 500 we screwed up crystals out so I got to pull 2 chromiums. First was Poe, second was Blindy. You're right. He's a complete pain.
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    I didn't know you could start with anyone different. I had luke and biggs. Too far in to restart now. Chirrut is a pain-in-the-****.

lol We have a few that had that issue, it's doable tho. Either way we'll have plenty that can you still do
    Gannon wrote: »

If you have guys at gear 8, I think you want to push tier 5. We were on 4 and tried 5. We did it in a few days. A couple of us hit about 600k-1M with the 5 attacks..

We actually came from a guild doing t6 and heroic for both, but now we have a bunch of newer players (40ish) that are growing with us, gotta do stuff they can join too ya know

lol We have a few that had that issue, it's doable tho. Either way we'll have plenty that can you still do

We actually came from a guild doing t6 and heroic for both, but now we have a bunch of newer players (40ish) that are growing with us, gotta do stuff they can join too ya know

I hear ya...just waiting to hear back from guild leader on joining, so hopefully you still have those 7 slits left

Oh, I'm well beyond them now. Lvl 80 with 13 7* toons. My strongest is Sith. Just letting you know what I have
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Yea we have a few higher guys also, they still will have the tank and can still get in the pits (they just go easier a bit) but yea we'll have 7 slots left
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Had to remove two inconsiderate lvl85s, they hit early and twice, nearly wiped the pit raid and several people missed rewards.. so we have a few openings! At 40/50
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Need about seven now
  • Interested
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Send me an ally request
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Need five
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Lost a few nubs who wanted to be carried through heroic every time, rather than alternate raid level for everyone. Have ten open slots for now
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Info has been updated, and we are now recruiting after the holidays! Join the team, and rise with us!
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Need individuals or a small group of around 15. Next war starts soon, so join now!
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Ragedrag0n rules
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    two more flawless victory wars down! Join now before TB starts! Currently 40/50, as we kicked everyone who did not enter war. Rise with us!
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    ahh i can't post a pic straight to here.. sad
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    updated GP requirements to better match existing players.
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Also added r7 and star average to headline.
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Anyone need a good guild to run haat and win wars?