How strong will the new event character be?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    OP Tier
    OP will he be. Of this i am certain. :)
  • Options
    Mid Tier
    Yoda, the green goblin should be OP? I did not like how Kylo 'the crouchy" looks. Make more characters like Dooku.
    When Star Wars doubled down on their abomination characters like Jar-Jar and such beasts, it went to junk mode fast
  • Options
    OP Tier
    Op or op not. There is no high.
  • Options
    OP Tier
    Yoda:

- Speed tier 5
    - DPS like Rey
    - Squad healer or defense up or tenacity up
    - Ultra-high tenacity
    - Dodger
    - Low health

Fair enough.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Hopefully it is Poe tier
  • Options
    Yoda

Basic: throw ship - deals very high aoe damage and stuns enemies 100% chance.

Attack 1: Old man Yoda - Yoda takes enemy team to school, aoe stunning the enemy team with his knowledge of the force 100% chance, and removes 50% of enemy turn meter while they revaluate their life.

Unique: spider monkey - Yoda breakdances on your face dealing medium single target damage, exposes target and applys offense down for 2 rounds.

Leader: Disturbance in the force - All allies gain foresight giving them 20% evasion, and 10% Hp for every Jedi alive.

The spider monkey skill should trigger an animation from everyone else on the battlefield acknowledging that the target just got served.
  • Options
    High Tier
    Prolly has high multiplier variance to make him/her/it okay at 5* really good at 6* and amazing at 7*.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    OP Tier
    I wonder what will come after Yoda's Masterstroke? I do not think it will be appropriate for any age.

Considering the requirements to get Yoda. He will be definitely OP.
    Bye Forums.