0/40 in the zeta challenge

I know you guys love RNG but this is punitive. I sent a complaint into EA and they told me there is nothing they can do ... it is really hard to keep up in this game when you can't get zetas other than buying them in the store.

I am not sure what my options are ... because this is ridiculous!

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Your option is to buy them in the store... mainly where my first three full zetas came from
  • You sent a complaint? rofl
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    Your option is to buy them in the store... mainly where my first three full zetas came from
    This.
    You sent a complaint? rofl
    And this.

On another note, I got 4 zetas today from the challenge. I think I stole your luck @Isaiah_THE_Jedi
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    0/40 seems extremely unlikely ... you are either exaggerating or are extremely unlucky... either way, buy from fleet shipments and farm from the challenges simultaneously.
  • At a 70% chance to not get a zeta, simmed 100k times using 3 random seeds, a string of 40 zeros in a row occurred exactly 0 times. Has anybody ever gone 0/40 when farming shards or gear with the equivalent accepted drop rate?
  • At a 70% chance to not get a zeta, simmed 100k times using 3 random seeds, a string of 40 zeros in a row occurred exactly 0 times. Has anybody ever gone 0/40 when farming shards or gear with the equivalent accepted drop rate?

I have on purple gear (33% drop rate?) nodes. It's possible but unlikely/unlucky, although 40 rolls is still a low number so entirely possible I think.

I've been really lucky since I unlocked the zeta challenge and I'm 8/10 I think (or near enough), but judging by other comments across the forum I don't expect that to continue forever!
  • Mylion
    62 posts Member
    I was about to post my own but i will just add here. Im on 500,000 weeks of 0 zetas (hyperbole). If you dont fix this youre not going to get another dollar from me. And ea/cg, takea look at how much ive spent. You dont want to loose me as a player! Now for the rest of us, lets take our dissatisfaction to the reviews on the app store. I have changed my review to 1 star stating that the game is a cash grab and that materials needed to upgrade your characters to the max are not provided. And finally, when drouble drops happened i was spending up to 3200 gem refreshes in the cantina last node. 0 omegas dropped. You need to remove the icon for omegas as they dont drop. You are lying to your customer base and since we are buying licenses for content you are in breech of contract and should be sued. I am ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ea owes me 36,000$ in restitution and mental angish.
  • EA actually has programming in the game that triggers almost a "drought" so to speak of a particular thing you spend crystal on ornuse crystal to help you get in order to influence you to get more crystal and continue the process. Folks have been mapping this out mathematically a bit and so far it holds true and even in my own experience. They have the worst drop rates possible in an effort to draw out the game instead of spending quality time with simple developmental changes they could implement. Lack of creativity is a real factor.