Mk11 blastech

Acrofales
1363 posts Member
I cannot find anywhere other than aat to get this. I'm at 44 salvage and don't want to buy a full one from shipments for crystals. But this seems to be the only piece that doesn't have salvage for sale anywhere? I can't find it in guild, fleet or shard shops. Am I wrong? Where can this be bought? And if it can't, why notwhen everything else can?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017
    I haven't looked at this piece specifically, but usually stuff that shows up in rotating shops like guild and shard shop will have "no locations found" if they are not in rotation.
  • It shows up in Fleet Store, 700 tokens for 2 salvage.
  • You can request them from guild members if anyone in your guild has them to spare.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    It shows up in Fleet Store, 700 tokens for 2 salvage.

It rotates with the mk6 furnace and mk4 projectors? Guess I've just been unlucky then.

Yeah, my guild doesn't have AAT raid gear to spare. I tried, but no success. Maybe once we manage hAAT, but I need the gear for hAAT ;P
  • Acrofales wrote: »
    It shows up in Fleet Store, 700 tokens for 2 salvage.

It rotates with the mk6 furnace and mk4 projectors? Guess I've just been unlucky then.

Yeah, my guild doesn't have AAT raid gear to spare. I tried, but no success. Maybe once we manage hAAT, but I need the gear for hAAT ;P

If it's sitting in the store, it will show when you hit the "Find" button on the gear.