Help with team and moving forward please.

Hi,
I wanted to share my character list and would like any opinions of the best or optimal setup for now and which chars you think I should farm/upgrade currently and what chars I might want to find to fill in some gaps moving towards endgame.

Currently lvl 41 (xp seems to be going slow and I'm stuck on the grenade spam levels)

4* Barriss - Gear 5
4* Asajj - Gear 4
4* Darth Maul - Gear 3

3* Chewy - Gear 5
3* Dooku - Gear 5
3* Talia - Gear 5
3* Ahsoka - Gear 4
3* Cad Bane - Gear 4
3* Jawa - Gear 3
3* Hoth Rebel - Gear 2
3* Nightsister Initiate - Gear 2

2* Consular - Gear 4
2* Greedo - Gear 3
2* IG-100 - Gear 3
2* Royal Guard - Gear 3
2* Resistance Trooper - Gear 3
2* Qui-Gon Jinn - Gear 2

1* Ewok Scout - Gear 4
1* Clone Sergeant - Gear 2
1* Snowtrooper - Gear 2

My current teams:

Light side:
Barriss
Chewy
Ahsoka
Consular
Jawa/Hoth

Dark side:
Asajj
Talia
Nightsister
Dooku
Darth Maul

Arena/Cantina/Others:
Barris
Asajj
Talia
Dooku
Chewy

Thanks for any help you can provide. I am farming for Old Daka, Lum and Darth Sid currently.

Replies

• Anything? tips different builds to try? which ones to focus on leveling first ?
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    My suggestion would be to switch your farming based on your register. Max out your top team first then start adding diversity if you don't want to drop in the rankings to f2p grinders who mostly go the same tech tree route.

If you are still having problems at level 41 with that list it sounds like you need to upgrade your toons more, specifically gear.

You have a very similar register to mine and i am focusing on:
    Cantina tokens - Ahsoka
    energy shards - Talia
    GW tokens - Luminara
    Arena tokens - Asajj

Whilst others will have spread there resources thin I will have been able to max out these characters with a very strong diverse team to then start building up other synergised characters to expand with.

When at the right power levels the team will be
    Led by Ahsoka, Asajj, Barriss, Luminara, Talia.

I already have these chars max geared at level 45 and most with abilities upgraded to 3 or higher and promotion levels are already:
    Ahsoka 4★
    Asajj 5★
    Barriss 4★
    Luminara 4★
    Talia 5★

Evassive, high dps, solid healing (both self and party), buff removals (glitches will be fixed before team is maxed im sure), fast.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Thanks for the reply and sharing your setup. It def took me awhile to realize what I should have been farming for early but I think you have a much better point of leveling some of what I have and can farm for now than expanding to new ones.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Leapster wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply and sharing your setup. It def took me awhile to realize what I should have been farming for early but I think you have a much better point of leveling some of what I have and can farm for now than expanding to new ones.
    plus you will get bronzium packs along the way to make decisions easier on who to move towards later when your level 60 by then most likely.

Going against the norm will have it's advantages.
  • At least in the early going it's been helpful to farm what I've been able to pull. I pulled Old Daka from a bronzium pack and farm her in addition to cantina purchases. I am going the sidious route with arena and will do so until he's at 7* same with Luminara from Galactic war. I also have Barriss and use her now with the realization that down the road I may switch to a 7* Jedi Consular over her, time will tell. My current setup has worked out well. I was placed in a more difficult server a few days ago and have already climbed up to #34 despite being level 46 when most in my range are level 49 or 50.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    And make sure you keep up with the long term farm characters you want when you can spare the energy as these only have hard battle drops so will be very rare to come by if you can star these ASAP.

Barriss
    Dooku
    First Order Stormtrooper
    Hoth Rebel
    Lobot
    Ima-Gun Di
    General Veers
    URoRRuR'R'R

I expect Lobot will be the best surprise of the lot at max level.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have a 4* Lobot at level 39 with level IV gear and he's a mainstay on my light team but he's best with droid allies. He's also awesome on Support Challenges for gear.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I love Darth Maul. His AOE is a beauty with massive crit rate. At level 48 I have him hitting 1100s non crit, and 1700-2200 crits on all the team. He's an underdog, doesn't seem to get much of a mention.
  • Thanks again to everyone who responded. Your info and insight is much appreciated. We all have a long road to travel to getting that end game team put together and knowledge will go a long way.