Arena Squad and general strategy help

SerithLekit
4 posts Member
edited April 2017
Hi guys,

I am currently running a DN (LEAD), Dooku, Sidius, Vader, Sith Trooper in arena, and I'm always arround top 40-60, I can easely go up to top 30 but in defense I get down so easely to tops 70-100...

I currently farm daily GW with it.

Right know I am working in getting my rogue one squad and rebels, to get palpatine 6 stars in next event. I would also like to get Chaze.

The idea is to do rankor with Jyn, Cassian, K-2O2, Baze, Chirrut, and maybe swich to this in arena also...

My point is, what can I do to improove my arena team with DN leat? I'm thinking of adding EP for Sidius.

I just got Kylo, 4*. My team is: https://swgoh.gg/u/serithlekit/collection/

Any ideas are welcome :)

Thanks,

Replies

• Your team is fine as is, though it would probably benefit from palp. You just need to work on gear level and mods with good speed secondaries. Get your arena team in order, then work elsewhere.
  • So change sidius for EP?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    So change sidius for EP?

Probably better to change Vader. Without either his zeta or an EP lead, he's mediocre.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The idea is to do rankor with Jyn, Cassian, K-2O2, Baze, Chirrut, and maybe swich to this in arena also...

That's very unusual and severely lacks TM manipulation. Since you are running sith in arena, you are probably better off with a zeta Vader lead team. Ofc. you might want to give your other sith a zeta first.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Also, I would suggest to focus on scoundrels for the credit heist event instead of gearing a second R1 arena team. Yes it will cost you credits to level and star them up, but the faster you do that the more credits you will earn in return. Scoundrels like Lando and ST Han are also rebels and can be used in other events (EP). Lando will probably be your best cantina farm currently, and ST Han from arena shipments (and next finish AA for events and capital ship, then maybe farm Savage for arena).