zFives anyone?

Anyone with Fives zeta'd want to give feedback? He would be on a full g11 Zody squad. Feel it's too tempting.

DN (unique), Maul, Vader, Sidious, and Cody already zeta.

Kylo would be the only other alternative for me this time around.

Replies

• Options
    Maxed out clone squad? Go for it.
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Options
    I was also wondering how big a difference this would make in hAAT...
  • Options
    Probably not alot. Most of the damage is dealt while the tank is toppled, and no clone is taking damage then. Though i'm speaking from a p2 perspective. Might help some in p4
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Probably not alot. Most of the damage is dealt while the tank is toppled, and no clone is taking damage then. Though i'm speaking from a p2 perspective. Might help some in p4

Actually feel you get the most from it in p2 rather than p4 simply due to the fact that your team takes the damage over time debuffs and get shot 5 times after a topple. In either case it has never felt game changing. It does put Fives as the first clone up to attack after the airplane flies over in p4.

As for arena I'm convinced it isn't worth anything lol. Fives isn't the toon he once was lol. His strength was being able to win 1v1, 1v2, 1v3 even in a past life. Every toon on any top 20 team can kill him 1v1 now. If you're facing a rex team he feeds them TM with his crits. If you're facing a sith team he feeds them TM with his crits and his misses - and he shoots a lot....

edit: I do have his zeta - probably the only one I'd take back so far if i could lol
  • Options
    it makes no difference.
    speed on cody is more important
  • Options
    on P4 a zeta's fives always goes first after the tank comes back up and hits all clones with its AOE. Useful for applying a speed down.

My guild isn't ready for heroic aat but I hit for around 9million in p4 with a zody lead clone team fully geared and Zeta'd not sure how that would translate to a Haat