Alpha materials

I would like to see the materials after Zetas, to provide some unique customisation elements to characters. I would think that the next tier of abilities should give the option of 3 available. For example let's take a standard basic attack that just does damage. For the cost of 5 alphas you can only pick one of the three that will add to the ability of the basic. Eg 50% stun, remove 50% tm or gain 10% protection. Soemthing of that ilk. Naturally they would be much more developed then what I've suggested but you get the point. That would allow you to tailor your characters to your needs or around a common theme you want your team to possess. It also makes no two encounters the same as there will be slight variations and that means you have to adapt more to your opponents.

Also these alsphas won't be fixed since you can only apply one set to an ability at any one time. but to get back the alphas you've put on a character already, you may have to pay a price (say another alpha set) to be able to remove and add it to another ability.

What y'all think?

Ps I'm bored

Replies

• Hamnier
    162 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Spectacular!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Not yet.

They would require 50 zetas each.

Let's wait till all chars with lvl 7 abilities get zetas.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Finally a great idea in forum
  • I like that idea. perhaps to unlock the *Alpha*, it can be expensive, say 20 as Zetas are now, but to switch between Alphas, say you don't like your choice, or you want to try a new strategy, you can pay 5 Alphas to switch it out.

All in all, I really love that idea.

+1
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Not yet.

They would require 50 zetas each.

Let's wait till all chars with lvl 7 abilities get zetas.

Of course:) I thought I put that in (maybe I was thinking it but didn't actually right it aha). So yes of course all character abilities would need to be at level 8 first