Some possible future toons

I've decided to do some mock ups for characters that I personally would think would be neat to see on here. This is mostly due to a good bit of being bored for at least half of my 10 hour work night. I will say that I do put a good bit of thought into the characters. Doing research in many areas if I don't know them already.

That said. I've decided to go with Pong Krell first.I hated him cause he killed off a good few clones. But I found his combat style with two double blades to be very fascinating. So here is what I drafted up:

Pong Krell
Jedi, Darkside, Attacker

Twin Strike (Basic) 5649 – 6278 Damage
Deal physical damage to target, hitting them twice. With a 50% chance to attrack a second target, hitting them twice. There is a 65% chance to stun the primary target, and a 50% chance to stun the second target. Anytime a target is stunned by Pong Krell, reduce all his cool downs by 1. This move cannon be countered.

Rising Whirlwind (Special) (CD – 4) 4129 – 4573 Damage
Physical damage to all enemies. Hitting each twice, with a 60% chance to hit all a 3rd time, and 40% chance to hit all a 4th time. Hits after the first two do 40% less damage. 80% chance to daze all targets after the first hit.

Deceitful Plan (Special) (CD – 6)
Do physical damage to all enemies based off their total power. This is doubled for clones. This move ignores protection and starts off on a cool down.

Traitor to the Light (Unique)
Pong Krell has +20% evasion and does 25% more damage vs Lightside characters and takes 25% more damage vs Lightside characters. Pong Krell has a 40% counter chance.

Jar’Kai (Unique)
Pong Krell gains Offense Up and Potency Up on critical hit and gains 20% protection whenever any unit dies or when he takes critical damage. Whenever Pong Krell doesn’t do a critical hit there is a 20% chance to expose Pong Krell. Reduce Pong Krell’s cool downs by 1 when he is hit while exposed.

Pong Krell’s Stats

Offensive
Speed - 149
Physical Damage - 2574
Physical Critical Rating - 672
Special Damage - 1268
Special Critical Rating - 15
Armor Penetration - 72
Resistance Penetration - 21
Potency – 33%

Defensive
Health – 15,472
Armor - 227
Resistance - 70
Tenacity – 25%
Health Steal – 15%
Protection – 20,156

Now just to clarify Deceitful Plan. Here is an example.
Let's say Rex has 7432 power, and his hit with Deceitful Plan. It would do 14,864 damage to his health directly. Ignoring any protection he may have.
Now if someone like StHan has 9,032 power. This move would only do 9,032 damage directly to his health. Ignoring any protection he has.