Any HAAT Guilds need Someone to get 600 a day?

hnewton
492 posts Member
My friend really wants kenobi, but honestly won't be able to do more than a couple hundred thousand damage, but I know plenty of guilds need players to help get 30k raid tickets per day and he can get the 600. So if interested let me know

Replies

• hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Swgoh.gg/u/b-bird52
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    hnewton wrote: »
    Swgoh.gg/u/b-bird52

Wow, would he even know what to do with GK? Ride the cows before jumping on the horses. Just sayin.
  • Look me up on line user ID isaiahcanada. KøR Alliance could use you.
  • Why don't you just bring him into your guild?
  • I think 200k w/ that roster is generous. But, your friend has the right mind set. Better to take dead last in HAAT than first in AAT.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    your friend doens't do arena? or just loses all his battles each day?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I think 200k w/ that roster is generous. But, your friend has the right mind set. Better to take dead last in HAAT than first in AAT.

No offence to the OP's friend but I think he will be lucky to hit 30-50k on a HAAT. Then again if the guild is strong enough they wouldn't really need him to do anything. Still I think you'd have more luck in the Guild Section of the forum, seems like people have forgotten it exists lol
  • Fantastic post! His friend is volunteering to be a coin donor in exchange for better rewards. In a perfect world I would want to be in a guild with 49 coin donors who do just enough damage, including mine, to clear HAAT, where I won every raid.