GW node 12 no more

ctyc123
328 posts Member
no more fodder teams...

Replies

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Congrats! I love having to not worry about that last one too.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    I mean, it's over for me. I got lame teams for almost 10mths. The last 3 gw we're horrible chaze gk dn haha...
  • Good to know I'm not the only one facing node 12 superfriends. (Rex L, GK, Chaze, DN)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    good news, i want to face super teams!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Good to know I'm not the only one facing node 12 superfriends. (Rex L, GK, Chaze, DN)

Node 13:

tumblr_oh67s5CxoN1s2wio8o1_500.gif

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    I mean, it's over for me. I got lame teams for almost 10mths. The last 3 gw we're horrible chaze gk dn haha...

Oh. Sorry. That sucks. Try boosting your arena power a little. That seems to help.
  • Also, put your max power team possible that can win on node 1 - that made a big difference for me a few days ago.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I think the power boost from baze really brought the curve up. Gotta let top 5 toons hit at least 10k
  • The worst 12 nodes are the GK ones.. him and a fives or really... anything else is a nightmare
  • I just had a really difficult node 11 and didn't want to loose any toon because mostly node 12 is much harder. Of course I lost more then one squad. After that I'll probably have to reset without getting through it...
    But nope. My Fives soloed node 12 with counterattacks.. :smiley:
  • Increase you arena power. Do this by running your 5 most powerful toons in arena and winning the battle (you have to win the battle). Double-check in the guild management section to ensure that your arena power went up. The next day, you'll get the easy node 12 back.

If you do it high enough, you'll get an easy node 11, and even easy node 9 and 6 are possible.
  • I lost my cakewalk node 12 for a couple months and then got it back a few weeks ago. Really nice to have that back.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Increase you arena power. Do this by running your 5 most powerful toons in arena and winning the battle (you have to win the battle). Double-check in the guild management section to ensure that your arena power went up. The next day, you'll get the easy node 12 back.

If you do it high enough, you'll get an easy node 11, and even easy node 9 and 6 are possible.

Haha thanks, but I highly doubt I can win with gk, zylo, aa, rg and b2 in top 10...
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    The worst 12 nodes are the GK ones.. him and a fives or really... anything else is a nightmare

I got a node like this today. Rex(L), Kylo, Boba, GK, Baze. All full gear, all full mods, all zetas... My top team is gear 10 mostly (11 on one hero), decent mods, and no zetas. Honestly even if I had 100% of my toons full I don't think I could complete this node. I had my second squad take out most of Baze's protection, but I'm not sure how I'm expected to be able to touch a team that has 8k (a full toon, for me) of power ahead of my top team, not to mention all the zetas and better mods. I mean for goodness take this is a top 100 team in the arena and I'm floating around 300-400... The most I could do was get Rex down before they just obliterated my team...

Edit: I'd run GK myself, but I'm probably only 1/2 way to getting Han and we're just trying to gear up to run HAAT... Should I just lower my arena rank? The reward doesn't change if I'm mid 400s vs 300...
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    aOBCBj4.png

lmfao.... seeing this put me into a fit of laughter, thank you.
  • aOBCBj4.png

I hope they didn't Zeta Lumi or Chewie, or else...
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Yeah its been like 9 mths at least ive had last 2 nodes as gimmees... but last 2 days... same node 12 team. Rex/chaze/gk/nihlus all maxed & moded... what the fudge! Now i am miffed!
  • Luckily my last node today was a 52k+ Squad of Zader, GK, zNihilus, and Chaze :-)