Thank you for the Helmet

Gar Saxxon is the perfect way to handel helmets

I kind wish you guys could patch it in for the clones and Sabine.

Replies

• Agreed. I always thought all the requests for clones with/without helmets were silly but I like how Gar's kit does it. Definitely the way to go moving forward
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Brandonn wrote: »
    Agreed. I always thought all the requests for clones with/without helmets were silly but I like how Gar's kit does it. Definitely the way to go moving forward

100% agreed
  • Gar Saxxon is the perfect way to handel helmets

Lol! I didn't see this post. I just posted something similar. Thank Zeus they got it right.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Kortan
    58 posts Member
    Very much agreed..hopefully then can do this to the clones and sabine!!
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Since you guys are spamming about your stupid Helmet hangup.... Let me just say that I am really glad to see their faces! Without their voices, the clones in particular would be extremely generic and boring with their helmets!
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    I've seen the same names on like six different threads now. There's probably like 15 of you in total!
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Juex777 wrote: »
    I've seen the same names on like six different threads now. There's probably like 15 of you in total!

Lol stalker
  • What are you talking about? There is nothing more unique than a clones modificated armour. And their helmet is a part of their armour.
  • What are you talking about? There is nothing more unique than a clones modificated armour. And their helmet is a part of their armour.

Don't feed the troll.

But you're right, their modified armor makes THEM.
  • Oh, okay.
  • So glad they got his helmet right.
    Too bad they couldn't release him without a GLARINGLY OBVIOUS BUG in his skills.

**** helmets, get your **** straight!
  • So glad they got his helmet right.
    Too bad they couldn't release him without a GLARINGLY OBVIOUS BUG in his skills.

What bug?
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    So glad they got his helmet right.

What bug?

Calculated Ambush doesn't do double damage to enemies below 50% health.
  • Juex777 wrote: »
    Since you guys are spamming about your **** Helmet hangup.... Let me just say that I am really glad to see their faces! Without their voices, the clones in particular would be extremely generic and boring with their helmets!

Why are so mad?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    So glad they got his helmet right.

What bug?

Calculated Ambush doesn't do double damage to enemies below 50% health.

I think it deals extra damage to enemies under 50% turn meter and removes turn meter if they are over 50%
  • Juex777 wrote: »
    Since you guys are spamming about your **** Helmet hangup.... Let me just say that I am really glad to see their faces! Without their voices, the clones in particular would be extremely generic and boring with their helmets!

I dont know if your post is serious but since its my thread ill reply.

Theres only one or two clones that has Unique faces.

Where as most of the clones that would be helmetless due to story reasons have unique helmets.
  • Gar Saxxon is the perfect way to handel helmets

+1
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • +1 clone helmet skins
  • +1 i think this is a happy medium for everyone i hope we can all agree. I'm all for it
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Juex777 wrote: »

Um... how do I put this... have you watched the clone wars tv series @Juex777 ? Did you notice the different, brightly colored helmets? Are you colorblind? Also, do you know the definition of the word "clone?"

Clone: an organism or cell, or group of organisms or cells, produced asexually from one ancestor or stock, to which they are genetically identical

Do you know what that means? That means that they are literally the same person. Now, tell me how the hell unique, colorful, personalized helmets are more boring than literally seeing the same persons face 4 times. How? This blows my mind how dense people can be.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Oh yeah, also gar saxons helmet and how he holds it and wears it is excellently done. I see no reason why clones don't have this. Nicely done devs.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I'm another weirdo who likes the clones without their helmets. I like seeing Rex's blonde hair. It also gives them humanity and sets them apart from the faceless Stormtroopers. The clones in this game have unique names and identities. I like them without helmets.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    In the cartoon you hear their voices. Without that. They have little character..... A little color doesn't really change anything. You'll also notice that in every episode they have scenes where they remove their helmets..... Without those scenes they would also seem more generic.
  • Seriously, the helmets and armor are what make the clones unique. They all look like jango fett, it's their stylized armor and helmets that set them apart.
  • RandyMarsh wrote: »
    Seriously, the helmets and armor are what make the clones unique. They all look like jango fett, it's their stylized armor and helmets that set them apart.

Yeah, cause it's certainly not all the different haircuts or who's thumb is up who's blaster. I'm not zooming in on their faces to give a rip about what they look like.
    Better make sure that their Utility Belts area correctly outfitted too, because thats how we tell who's who, right? right?
    They all bleed red, that's all the color I need to see on them.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    Seriously, the helmets and armor are what make the clones unique. They all look like jango fett, it's their stylized armor and helmets that set them apart.

Yeah, cause it's certainly not all the different haircuts or who's thumb is up who's blaster. I'm not zooming in on their faces to give a rip about what they look like.
    Better make sure that their Utility Belts area correctly outfitted too, because thats how we tell who's who, right? right?

Funny, but all the utility belts are correctly represented.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    RandyMarsh wrote: »

Funny, but all the utility belts are correctly represented.

I love that they go that far into detail but cant give clones helmets