B2 help needed

Hey guys so just recently I've activated B2 and i was seeing if he's viable nowadays. I'm level 78 and I'm currently running a Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, EP, and STH arena team all at 7* GS 9. I usually have no problem staying within the 50-70 area in arena but I was wondering if it would be smart to level up B2 and add him somewhere in there and if so, where?
Any help/thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Here's my profile if more info is needed https://swgoh.gg/u/imtoogodllly/collection/

Replies

• zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    B2 is great, and it depends on the teams that you're facing. Although in your case I'll put boba (must be fast) in place of lando.
  • B2 and Nihilus are pretty much mandatory if you want to succeed in this game.
  • Michal
    90 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    NacciPerse wrote: »
    B2 and Nihilus are pretty much mandatory if you want to succeed in this game.

I do not know where this delight over zNihilus. If you have fast team you can easily take down one or two strongest toon from opponent and then you will leave DN as last toon to kill because he does not pose any danger.

I play with zFinn squad and his drain force is weak ability because when I hit one toon with expose I got cooldown -1 of all toons ability :). I only remember one match when DN use his Anihilate skill :)
  • Michal wrote: »
    NacciPerse wrote: »
    B2 and Nihilus are pretty much mandatory if you want to succeed in this game.

I do not know where this delight over zNihilus. If you have fast team you can easily take down one or two strongest toon from opponent and then you will leave DN as last toon to kill because he does not pose any danger.

I play with zFinn squad and his drain force is weak ability because when I hit one toon with expose I got cooldown -1 of all toons ability :). I only remember one match when DN use his Anihilate skill :)

Everyone likes nihilus because he is good on offense defensively he stinks. I pick on nihilus when I'm on offense easy target.
  • B2 is good, but not for your comp. Only way I see you using him in arena, is if you are up against Chaze or a R1 squad.

If you run EP lead for whatever reason, B2 is a big help alongside TFP.