Aayla Secura Zeta

Special- +5% counter chance, any ally who assists her gains gains foresight for 2 turns, any ally who evades an attack while she is alive regains 10% health.

Leadership- any ally that falls below 50% health gains tenacity up for 2 turns.

Replies

• Any thoughts?
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Surprisingly balanced. Isn't there enough Foresight gains for Jedi however? Kind of a waste with QGJz and Yoda spreading the buff around anyway. Another Buff would be needed for true usefulness.
  • I'm thinking in a team that doesn't already have it so that your more likely to target her as a counter attacker first. Also Her description mentions evasion synergy but she has none
  • If they already have foresight gain offence up for 2 turns
  • How about Ally gains offense up? Would make Jedi do more damage and they could use the boost
  • AndySCovell can you please post your comment again can't seem to read it.
  • I think her leader ability would be cool if it gave allies a damage boost based on their tenacity % on their next attack if they suffer a negative status effect. Could be cool cause it'll make people think about how much tenacity to put on their characters
  • DeboerBrunos
    86 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I think her leader ability would be cool if it gave allies a damage boost based on their tenacity % on their next attack if they suffer a negative status effect. Could be cool cause it'll make people think about how much tenacity to put on their characters
    Now we're talking, good idea, would make sith teams think twice about attacking.
    Post edited by DeboerBrunos on
  • i'd suggest when some1 assist her, get 50% TM, or OFFup+DefUp for 2 turns, or... retribution+critical immunity?. anyway enough foresights for the jedis.
    but the heal ? on zQGJ team will be AWESOME. xD
  • Retribution granted to assists would be good, to be honest I was working with the wording of her description, saying that she has dodge synergy, but no abilities that reflect this, could give evasion up and accuracy up for all I care lol
  • I think she needs a rework over a zeta ability. I do like what you did with the Special, however; it seems like an OP omega ability but not enough to be a priority-zeta.
    Jedi really need a Qui Gon alternative, I think, so it'd be cool if the next zeta-leader ability for Jedi could provide that.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • I agree a qgj alternative would be good, like everyone keeps shouting for Jedi reworks, it will happen, EA seem to be more into new releases at the moment though.
  • Push2Stops wrote: »
    I think she needs a rework over a zeta ability. I do like what you did with the Special, however; it seems like an OP omega ability but not enough to be a priority-zeta.
    Jedi really need a Qui Gon alternative, I think, so it'd be cool if the next zeta-leader ability for Jedi could provide that.

She's already a viable plug in for a full Jedi squad, which is much more than can be said for like half the Jedi including Windu, Koon, and Fisto (masters all). I'd rework all three of them (and others) before her.

That said, a Zeta is certainly a cool thought for her, and a Zeta to her lead, depending on how it's done, could provide that alternative to QGJ you are asking for while simultaneously eliminating redundancy from the suggested special zeta. Personally I'd make it +10% counter chance though.

Good thoughts OP
  • Just out of curiosity what makes it over powered?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Speed is and always has been the meta. Giving her a zeta lead won't make a difference. Zeta'ing her passive skill or her basic to increase assist chance would benefit her nicely tho.

She is, imo, 1 of the best jedi atm already. Tanky, solid hits, counter, stun, assists, self-heal. Hard to ask for much more.
  • Lead- remove 20% turn meter from the enemy when ever an ally Jedi resists a negative effect
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Her lead is already maxed at level 8. Zeta are level 8 abilities. So really her unique is where you need to look. Anything else would be a rework and since she is solid already don't really see that happening.