Tie advanced

I check all stores every refresh. I have not seen the tie advanced in fleet or shard shipments once since it was released into these stores. Is this typical of what everyone else is seeing? It seems like there must be something wrong since it hasn't shown up once.

Replies

• It's in there, I have seen it 2-3 times. RNG is a fickle thing.
  • You can find it in the Fleetshop and in the Shardshop. Maybe 1-2 in a month. Always keep money in the accounts for the special moment. This is a long running project, do not expect a quick progress.
  • Ok. Sounds like it is just extremely rare for some people. A few of my guildmates see it constantly. Enough that they are working on 6*. I'm happy with the amount of Slave 1 and Scimitar shards that are popping up as a result but thought it was very wierd I haven't seen it once.
  • IMO, this is what is ruining the game for me. The randomness of seeing things in the store for my account, but other guys I know in my guild already have unlocked the ship and claim to see it 2x per day. A game is supposed to be about being able to play all aspects and using the ships and characters that the game is promoting. Instead you sit and wait and hope something comes out. I have been playing the game for about 4 months now and it's just starting to get old. I understand working for something and not wanting 80 shards in 2 days, but at the same time, not have something available to me but available to others simply based on luck...is not not fun anymore. The availability for a ship to come in for some and never for others, doesn't make this fun at all.

It really is starting to feel like one big gambling operation, with some gaming and strategy in between, and I just feel like it should be the opposite. A game involving strategy with some luck thrown in.

**sorry for the rant**
  • ViperPete
    333 posts Member
    Ive probably purchased 60 or so Tie Advanced shards from the Fleet store and the Shard shop.
    Sometimes his ship shows up multiple times in a day. Usually only once per week though.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • I've gotten about 50 in fleet shop, probably 2 times a week from what I'm seeing? And I don't check shard shop too much, but its in my shop today at least and seen t a few other times
  • I wish it was 2x a week, at least I know what to aim for.
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    I've gotten 6 in fleet shot since it opened - and the last three were three days in a row last week. So grab what you can when it shows up, but don't depend on it.