Kylo, Savage or D.Trooper?

I'm holding top 10-15 in my arena shard and I'm currently running Zader, Sun Fac, Nihilus, EP, and TFP. I'm wondering which would be the best replacement for Sun Fac: Savage, Kylo (whom I don't have yet), or D. Trooper?

Replies

• Options
    Definitely not Kylo if you are running Vader lead. Savage and Death trooper will take advantage of Vader's lead; kylo will not.
  • Options
    Well what's popular on your shard? If your shard has lots of triple cleanse and Jedi teams DT would be very nice to have, if not then I'd go with savage
  • Options
    Definitely not Kylo if you are running Vader lead. Savage and Death trooper will take advantage of Vader's lead; kylo will not.

Not entirely true. He does apply DOTs on his basic.

• Options
    @SadSpartans it's a bit of a mix of Zaul, and Rebel/Jedi/Cleanser teams
  • Options
    Ah... the answer is SA... but Savage or Zavage given those options
  • Options
    SA you will need max : GK/zavage and kylo for top spots and change them between....
  • Options
    So it sounds like Zavage it is! Thanks for the inputs
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    DT is an amazing toon. If you can increase his speed he's a great option. With Zader his AoE can drop turn meter. His AoE also has a natural cooldown increase on opponents that's 100% on non buffed enemies. He gives you an almost instant kill with terminate. He heals 15% health (20% with zeta) on crits. He can also apply daze on his basic, stun on dazed opponents AND double taps on rebels (so usually an auto stun on his basic vs rebels). Very impressive toon imo
  • Options
    @Rakim see I was thinking between him and Nihilus on the same team it would be a pain for opponents! I have Nihilus at 197 speed, I have it set up so that my TFP goes first, then Nihilus, EP, Vader, and Sun Fac. Would you make DT about the same speed as Nihilus?
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    @nite0wl29 if you can get them near each other's speed that's awesome. I like to have my DT going before Nihilus because he has the AoE dispel + debuff so he'll help Nihilus knock cooldowns down. I have them at 218 (DT) and 210 (DN). If you can get DT even 1 point over DN it should be cooldown/turn meter destruction.
  • Options
    @Rakim sounds awesome thanks! I'm a few stun guns away from him being gear 10 so I hope to add him to my team soon. I just hope overall it will be worth it!
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    @nite0wl29 I think he's one of the best stand alone toons, DN-lite.