Why was Jar Jar banished from the Gungan City?!?

HK47isLife
233 posts Member
edited April 2017
This is a question that has been on my mind for along time. I've always wondered why exactly he was banished, and this short video answers that! If you're not interested in watching the video, it's basically because he crashed a prized ship belonging to Boss Nass. But there's some more really interesting bits of info in the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2j6808428c

Replies

• Options
    Because he's a sith Lord.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

That may or may not be alluded to in the video :p
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    “Mesa thinkin it cause-o Jar Jar makin some uh-oh mistakens. Big mistakens. Der Gunga bosses banished me longo ago. Mesa no been to home in for-ebbers. And desa hisen Naboo tink I help the uh-oh Empire.”
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    “Mesa thinkin it cause-o Jar Jar makin some uh-oh mistakens. Big mistakens. Der Gunga bosses banished me longo ago. Mesa no been to home in for-ebbers. And desa hisen Naboo tink I help the uh-oh Empire.”

Isn't that to do with his fate in aftermath?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    HK47isLife wrote: »

Yes it is. Curious if it was the same banishment or a new one.
  • Options
    He was banished because he bought an iphone.
  • Options
    He was banished because he bought an iphone.

iPhone master race
  • Options
    Anytime someone says something like that I question the sanity/intelligence of the human race.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    He was clumsy.
  • HK47isLife
    233 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Yes it is. Curious if it was the same banishment or a new one.
    That's because he was accused of being in league with the empire I believe
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

+1 Truth
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    This is a question that has been on my mind for along time. I've always wondered why exactly he was banished, and this short video answers that! If you're not interested in watching the video, it's basically because he crashed a prized ship belonging to Boss Nass. But there's some more really interesting bits of info in the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2j6808428c

I think this is the making of the next Star Wars Story movie after Han Solo??? lol
  • Options
    Gungan city the 10 part mini series. The story of how jar got banished and what he did leading up to getting ran over by qgj.
  • Options
    Belfazar wrote: »
    Gungan city the 10 part mini series. The story of how jar got banished and what he did leading up to getting ran over by qgj.
    Belfazar wrote: »

10/10 would watch
  • Options
    "You were banished for being clumsy" " Yousa mighten be sayin that"
  • Options
    kLiNCDu.png
    Jar Jar standalone film confirmed.
  • Options
    Is this like lion king 1-1/2 that has jar jar in every scene but behind the scene p.o.v.
  • Options
    kLiNCDu.png
    Jar Jar standalone film confirmed.

I WANT TO WATCH