Who is the best Jedi Lead?

BMoney
264 posts Member
Hey guys. Looking for some input. I currently run a Zeta QGJ lead in arena with a Zeta Yoda, Anakin, GK, and Tie Fighter Pilot.

I am a couple days away from a Zeta Bariss and plan on swapping out Tie fighter pilot for her.

My question is, do I keep Zeta QGJ as lead, or use GK? Yoda gives the whole team foresight anyway with his Zeta so I thought about using GK as lead, but will losing that 30 speed hurt me in the end?

Any input would be appreciated who to use as lead for Jedi.

Replies

• zQGJ
  • zQGJ is the best lead for Jedi.
  • The extra speed and offense alone from zqgj lead is better than anything else currently offered by a Jedi lead, the foresight is just icing on the cake
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    GK lead+zBariss,zYoda BM,Aayla,Fives also good for defense if you have very good mod.

This team great for Galactic war due to strong defense and not care about RNG as they always full health by Bariss heal.

You can switch Aayla to any Jedi or Fives to zKylo if have.
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Any wrote: »
    GK lead+zBariss,zYoda BM,Aayla,Fives also good for defense if you have very good mod.

This team great for Galactic war due to strong defense and not care about RNG as they always full health by Bariss heal.

Does this work? I was actually considering trying this out just to be different on my shard. Only a handful of us still using Jedi in the t50 and we all run zQGJ.

I'm just worried about speed for this team. My Fives would be unbearably slow, but my GK and zBarris would be around 200 speed, Aayla at 181, and my Yoda would be 235ish.
  • I would use aayla instead of Barris.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Over a Zeta Bariss?
  • BMoney wrote: »
    Over a Zeta Bariss?

Dps > healing
    Stun > healing
    Dps and stun... do you even have to ask?
  • ^this. I run zqgj with gk, high speed zoda, aayla, and jka. Top 5 in my shard everyday. Working on Ezra to see how he fits over jka
  • Joel_cord wrote: »
    ^this. I run zqgj with gk, high speed zoda, aayla, and jka. Top 5 in my shard everyday. Working on Ezra to see how he fits over jka

That's the ideal Jedi team and if you don't have GK use ahsoka or ima gun di. I guess barriss will work in a pinch if you have to
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Brigger wrote: »

Does this work? I was actually considering trying this out just to be different on my shard. Only a handful of us still using Jedi in the t50 and we all run zQGJ.

I'm just worried about speed for this team. My Fives would be unbearably slow, but my GK and zBarris would be around 200 speed, Aayla at 181, and my Yoda would be 235ish.

Even with 4x speed, if Fives and Bariss are very tough. It may take over 5 minute to beat them.

It is depend on your shard mate.

As I try that team with gear not max yet on Fives and Bariss, it can hold my rank at 8-14 on my payout time, same same to zQGJ lead.

But very bad on offense as can not beat Chaze.

I plan to zKylo and replace him for GK lead,zBariss,zYoda,zKylo and Aayla

Also willing to try zQGJ lead,zKylo,zYoda,Aayla,GK ...I guess it will great of offense.
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Brigger wrote: »

Even with 4x speed, if Fives and Bariss are very tough. It may take over 5 minute to beat them.

It is depend on your shard mate.

As I try that team with gear not max yet on Fives and Bariss, it can hold my rank at 8-14 on my payout time, same same to zQGJ lead.

But very bad on offense as can not beat Chaze.

I plan to zKylo and replace him for GK lead,zBariss,zYoda,zKylo and Aayla

Also willing to try zQGJ lead,zKylo,zYoda,Aayla,GK ...I guess it will great of offense.

I'm gonna try it tonight. I dropped to the 40s over night usually, so we'll see if this keeps my spot better