Did I miss a Rancor Buff?

I thought the last time was a fluke or something, but tonight confirmed that he got a massive resist buff. Under a Zader team that I used to auto all Rancor phases I barely made it out of the first rancor phase. Tm reduction was rare and Jyn was resisted a TON, even with tenacity down. My whole guild noticed it.

Anyone else seeing similar?

Replies

• Massive resist buff. Haven't noticed it. Keep playing, he'll come back around to a paperweight and this thread will just seem silly.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Numanoid wrote: »
    I thought the last time was a fluke or something, but tonight confirmed that he got a massive resist buff. Under a Zader team that I used to auto all Rancor phases I barely made it out of the first rancor phase. Tm reduction was rare and Jyn was resisted a TON, even with tenacity down. My whole guild noticed it.

Anyone else seeing similar?

Yes EA/CG decided to give the rancor a massive resist buff but only to your guild.

• I and 5 other members of my guild noticed it when we just did our heroic rancor raid. My teebo went 19/20 for unsuccessful attempts at turn meter removal and he normally only misses once or twice. It's just one of those things where I guess it's a bad day for rng.
  • Yesterday I did 2 whole phases, and cut off early on purpose so my guild could do the last phase.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Auto solo yesterday and will update after I auto solo tomorrow.

Also this comes up every so often, they haven't done an update that recently so.... they haven't changed anything.
  • Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    Weird my guild was complaining of the same thing today. This seems like it might be a bug.
  • I noticed same thing today with my group. Zader team used to solo P2/P3, now not even finishing 50% P2...
  • I had the same issue yesterday. He resisted Teebo & Bistan a ton.
  • I have noticed that he will resit properly if you don't do the transition from phase 1 to phase 2 (I.e go through the animation of phase completing phase 1) as long as you do this then the tm reduction works fine. but if you just join at phase 2 he will resit most.
  • Darthpippa wrote: »
    I have noticed that he will resit properly if you don't do the transition from phase 1 to phase 2 (I.e go through the animation of phase completing phase 1) as long as you do this then the tm reduction works fine. but if you just join at phase 2 he will resit most.

Thanks. This could be it. The last 2 times we started in p2 and not p1. Will try from p1 next time.

Could also just be my bad rng. 0 for 8 in zeta tries. Hell of a streak.