Which faction should get the next pass?

In my opinion it should either be Clones/Republic or Droids/Separatists

What are your opinions?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Clones, Bounty Hunters, Nightsisters or Jedi. Basically any of the "solid" factions that haven't already had much going on in the meta. Even Ewoks might be fun.

I'd be okay with Separatists - but Dooku and B2 have been solid meta toons, and Ventress recently got a rework.

Not Rebels, Droids or Sith though.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Sith
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Clones, Bounty Hunters, Nightsisters or Jedi. Basically any of the "solid" factions that haven't already had much going on in the meta. Even Ewoks might be fun.

I'd be okay with Separatists - but Dooku and B2 have been solid meta toons, and Ventress recently got a rework.

Not Rebels, Droids or Sith though.

This but I wouldn't mind droids getting a bump.
  • Droids need it bad.
  • Nightsisters ftw
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Droids need it bad.

Shocking. I had no idea you felt this way. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • @Taco
    Who would you like to see
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Taco
    Who would you like to see

Lol.

• Resistance
  • Nightsisters, Ewoks, Bounty Hunters (that support Thermal Detonators especially)
  • CUP :p
  • REBELS!!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Some jedi (not all) should be reworked to be more viable for early game players
  • BH or droids should go next. An ig88 zeta could work for both factions
  • Separatists for sure
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Some jedi (not all) should be reworked to be more viable for early game players

Most of those Jedi are viable for early game players though...mace, lumi, jc can get you pretty far in the early stages of the game
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Ewok META would be kind of weird but feel great and funny.

Hope to see Ewok META.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Why not Tuskens?
  • Taco wrote: »
    Why not Tuskens?

Yay! I had faith in you
  • Ewok
  • Woks with wicket
  • Tuskens, Ewoks, Geonesians, Nightsisters
  • I can't take this thread seriously with all the nightsister talk.

Clearly the next factions that need worked are Jedi, resistance, maybe sepratists.
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    I would love another Resistance pass, but bountyhunters or scoundrels are also ok
  • Resistance
    I can't take this thread seriously with all the nightsister talk.

Clearly the next factions that need worked are Jedi, resistance, maybe sepratists.
    Corvus wrote: »
    I would love another Resistance pass, but bountyhunters or scoundrels are also ok

Guys, Resistance does not need a bump. I have at least two full resistance team in my shards that can stay in the top 50-20. A full team in P2 of HAAT can almost finish the whole phase alone. Their last bump was definitely enough to make them viable, not meta, but definitely viable.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Heres an idea: first, do the separatists, reworking Grevious, ig 100, and a few others, and release a few new droids, like droideka, b1, and commando droid. Then, after the seps have been around for a while, do a night sister faction pass and rework, oh I don't know, everyone except old daka, and release some other named night sisters. After that, have the new 5 star character event for mother talzin, but it requires separatists to defeat. This makes sense because the separatists invaded dothamir in the clone wars. Lastly, after all that, release and rework a few clones/ jedi and we're in business
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Jedi. Should go together with giving us Jedi Luke.
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    I say Jedi, mainly because they're the best geared and leveled LS toons I have and I need them stronger in order to even get a 1* on 9-B Hard.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Jedi and Ewoks should get some love
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Heres an idea: first, do the separatists, reworking Grevious, ig 100, and a few others, and release a few new droids, like droideka, b1, and commando droid. Then, after the seps have been around for a while, do a night sister faction pass and rework, oh I don't know, everyone except old daka, and release some other named night sisters. After that, have the new 5 star character event for mother talzin, but it requires separatists to defeat. This makes sense because the separatists invaded dothamir in the clone wars. Lastly, after all that, release and rework a few clones/ jedi and we're in business

I like this idea. Grevious needs a rework badly, and boosting him and 100 at the same time and adding droideka could do a little bit for droids too. And the Nightsister rework could even run concurrent to a Talzin event, and I still find it weird she's not in here yet...