ship idea luke x-wing

galen007
36 posts Member
edited April 2017
Abilities:
-Red 5 shot: basic. Physical damage. Luke gains foresight during 2 turns. Target locked: Another memeber of the crew gains foresight as well.
- force guided: Special. Physical damage+50% of target health.Ignores protection.Can not be dodged. Recharge time 5 turns. Not charged at the beggining
Target locked: massive damage.
-Cover me!: luke's x-wings gets 100% turn every time a crew member gets under 50% health or is deffeated.
As for stats i think they should be equal to those of antilles since their x-wings are very similar in the film being the 2 only survivors after the deathstar destruction
Post edited by galen007 on

Replies

• Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Basically a ship version of Nihilus. Cool.

FYI:
    Fisical = Physical
    Prevision = Foresight
    Fixed enemy = Target Lock
    Dogged = Dodged

I'd recommend Google translate next time--weird grammar alone is easier to read than weird grammar and weird spelling.
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Thanks for advice
  • Falzar03
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    It would be cool if Luke's X-Wing, if it was put into the game, had a ability that affected, or was affected by, the presence of Wedge's and Biggs's X-Wings on your side of the field. Like how Finn can affect Poe Dameron or how K-2SO can be affected by Cassian Andor.
  • galen007
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I thought about that but if there is no sinergy betwen biggs' and antille's x-wings, it wouldn't really make sense that luke's had that kind of advantage, would it?
  • Now we have R2 as well he could be add as a crew member. He could provide an special to recover health or protection
  • Yeah another light side ship..... NOT!
    How about the Separtist cap ship for the 3 genosian ships and more empire?
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...